Chapter 26

Samantha's POV

I couldn't get the guy off me no matter how hard I push him off. I could hear banging on the door so I decided to scream to let the people know that I was getting raped by this guy. The guy had already fingered me, I could still feel my face all wet from crying.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME"

"not yet, we have to have the grand finale" -guy

I tried kicking him off and before I know it I hear this big band and the guy is pulled off me. Luhan covers me up with the blanket while Minseok is practically punching the guy to death. I balled my eyes out against Luhans chest.

"It's ok you're safe" -Lu

It was over but I was still so scared.

"HOW DARE YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER" Minseok kept punching him but finally Baek and Chen pulled him off the guy and held him back.

"Oh don't you worry there's more to come" he smirked

Minseok was about to punch him again but Baek and Chen held him back.

"Fucking go before you get beat up again"-Lu

The guy left immediately with a blood nose, bruises, so practically a busted up face.

"Are you ok?"-Lu

"Y-yea..h"

"Ok, we'll be outside"-Lu

One by one each of them left but Minseok stayed behind still standing in the spot where Baek and Chen held him back. His fist balled and blood on them, his back facing me. I didn't know if he was angry at me or if he was just standing there.

"Minseok" I quietly said

He turned to me, I could see a year drop down. I put on the robe and walked to him and cupped his face. He put his hand on top of mine.

"Don't cry" I wiped his tear

"I was so scared"-xiu

"Hey, I'm ok now, you're with me"

"Are you seriously ok" -xiu

"Yeah...."

He pulled me into a hug, I don't know why but I bursted out into tears. He hugged me tighter.

"Can we please just go home"

"Yeah ok, I'll be waiting outside, get changed yeah?"-xiu

"Can you just stay in here while I change in the bathroom, please"

"Yeah ok"-xiu

I got my clothes, went to the bathroom and got changed. I came back out and Minseok was sitting on the edge of the bed, I could tell he was still worried. I went over to him, sat down next to and hugged him.

"Stop worrying"

"How can I? You just got well nearly got raped" -xiu

"But it's over now" I put my hand on his chin to move his head so it was facing me. He immediately kissed me. It has been long since I've felt those lips of his, too long. I kissed back, the feeling was back again when we first kissed. He pulled away our foreheads touching.

"Let's go"-xiu

"Yeah"

We headed back home, the ride was quiet. I went to my room while the other members probably started to cook dinner. I charged my phone and sat down on the edge of the bed looking at the ground.

"Hey you ok?"-xiu

I turned around to face him.

"Kind of"