Chapter 20

Krystal's POV

Now that Xiumin Oppa fell for my trick, I can take him. This will be quite easy, since he was so easy to fool.

I walked around SMEnt trying to find him. I finally found him walking down a hall on the third floor.

"Oppa!" I shouted

"Hey"-xiu

"Hey.......um"

"What is it?" -xiu

"Um.....this is um embarrassing for me but......"

"But?" -xiu

"I really like you" I said really quickly and put my head down.

"I really like you, I know you won't accept me because you and Sam just broke up and like you probably still love her"

"Did I ever say I still loved her?"-xiu

"W...ha..t" I looked up

"I never said I still loved her"-xiu

"So?"

"I don't love her anymore"-xiu

-----

Xiumins POV

"I don't love her anymore" I lied.

I still love her, I don't know why, after what she did to me I still love her. So I think I should just date so I can get her off my mind and I guess move on with Krystal....?

"Oh....."-Krystal

"I actually like you too" I lied again

"Then, what now?"-Krystal

I guess the quicker I move on the quicker I will forget about Sam.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes" she smiled and hugged me.

I hugged her back. But then what luhan told me the other day popped in my head.

Please make the right choice

/Minseok I hope you're making the right choice/

"Oppa"-Krystal

"Yeah?"

"When did you start liking me?"- Krystal

"about a few days ago"

"Ahh ok"- Krystal

"Well let's go out to a cafe or something"

"Like a mini date?" - Krystal

"Haha if you want to put it that way then yeah ahah"

"Let's go!" she held my hand and we began to walk to a cafe.

We sat down on an empty table and ordered our drinks.

"So tell me more about your self?" I asked

Krystal started to tell me about her self. She sounded like a great and caring person but it just wasn't the same as Sam. I really miss Sam, A LOT.

"oppa? are you listening?" I got snapped out of my thoughts.

"What? oh ah....You sound like a really nice person"

"Ahha Thanks"- Krystal

"Oh! It's Sam" Krystal waved out of the window.

I turned my head and saw Sam standing in front of the cafe window. We both were locked into each other's gazes. She looked so upset and hurt. But that's what I don't get why, I'm the one who she used.

She quickly turned away and started to cross the road.
------

Samantha's POV

I was walking around the shops until something caught my attention. I saw 2 familiar figures inside a cafe sitting down. That's when I realised that it was Minseok and...........Krystal?
I started to get teary.

Krystal turned her head and saw me and then she waved, Minseok also turned his head. We were both staring at each other. I quickly turned away from the window and quickly walked across the road to go to the opposite side.

But before I could reach the opposite side of the road my vision went black. All I could hear was

Someone call the Ambulance

Miss are you ok?

Is this the ambulance, yes, a lady just got hit by a car

Hit by a car?

Then I became unconscious.

------

It's a short chapter but, I'm pretty busy now so I'll try to make sure I can update but I'll only have time to write short chapters so I hope you guys don't mind!!!!

- Mrs Horvejkul

Twitter:
@hottest_exostan

IG:
@kimminseokswife
@ibagsthethaiprince
@sur.man.fa (personal)