Chapter 3

Authors Note:

I realised that the name Samantha isn't very Chinese but that's my name soooooo hhaha

------

Samantha's POV

It's 8.30am and I have to get up and get ready to go to the airport with Luhan and the other members. After a while I managed to drag my self out of bed.

I went to the bathroom and got in the shower. I washed my hair and body, after that I got dressed. I wore high-wasted shorts and a tank top. I quickly dried my hair and brushed it. I decided to put on a snapback that said 'wasted'. After that I just brushed my teeth and put makeup on.

By the time I was finished it was 8.50am, Luhan said he will be here at 9am to pick me up, in the mean time I checked if everything was put together and that I didn't leave anything out. I took my mini suitcase, bag and sunglasses and went out to the lounge room.

"Make sure you eat a lot and sleep early, ok" I loved how my mum cared about me so much. It's shame she can't go live in Korea, it's just too hard for her.

"Mama, don't worry I will promise, I will, you take care of your health and also be safe" I said to her.

The door bell rang. Mum opened the door, it was Luhan.

"You ready?" He asked me

"Yep!"

Both of us bided our goodbyes and left.

"I hate saying good-bye to her." I told Luhan

"So do I." He replied back.

There was a black van parked at the front of the house. I was guessing the other members were in the car. We reached the car and Luhan helped me put my stuff at the back of the car. I opened the door to see everyone hugging Xiumin.

"JIE JIE (means big sister)!" Tao literally shouted.

"I'm younger than you oppa" I told him

"Well then Mei Mei (little sister)" he said while smiling

"She's my Mei Mei, just call her by her first name, DONT YOU GUYS DARE DO ANYTHING TO HER OR I WILL JINJA KILL YOU" Luhan threatened the practically.

"Protective are we?" I asked Luhan

"Yep" that's all he could say back.

"MEI MEI COME SIT NEXT TO ME!!!!" Tao said.

I laughed at how cute he was.

/so this is what it's like being with EXO/

"She's sitting here" Luhan said while pointing next to a spot near Xiumin.

They all started to poke Xiumin. Xiumin started to blush.

"YAH YOU GUYS ARE ALL ANNOYING!!!" Xiumin said.

I sat next to Xiumin.

/his really handsome up close.....wait Sam stop you can't think this/

"Hi" that's all I could manage to say

"Hey!" He said back

*FAST FORAWARD TO THE AIRPORT*

"We're here! But be careful, there's a big crowd of fans" my manager informed

I looked around and already the van was surrounded with fans.

"Brace your self people" Luhan said.

------

Xiumin's POV

We had arrived at the airport and there's a crowd surrounding the van. Luhan open the door and the screams got louder. We all got out of the van and tried to push our way through. Sam was behind me, without even thinking I took her hand and pulled her closer to me so she wouldn't get pushed around.