Chapter 2

Xiumin's POV
Just looking at her talk, she looks so beautiful, I have always been a fan of her but now that I found out about her being Luhan's sister, will he let me near her?

------

Luhan's POV

I could tell Minseok liked Sam. It was do obvious. His faced turned red whenever she talk and smiled. It was funny seeing my best friend like my own sister haha.

------

Samantha's POV

Everyone was getting along, talking about each other. But I really want to get to know Xiumin a bit more he hasn't talked a lot.

"I am going to go to the Kitchen and get some drinks" I told them

"Minseok will help you" Luhan said with a smirk.

"Wh....what....oh..yeah...sure" He stuttered

Xiumin and I headed our way to the kitchen.

"So tell me more about your self you hardly talked"

"Oh...ahhh..." That's all he could reply back.

"Don't be shy" I smiled at him

He smiled back.

/god his cute...i mean ahhhh yeah/

He started telling me everything about his family, they sounded like nice people.

"I want to meet your family, they seem nice" I replied

"Yes sure, only problem I think they will start thinking you are my girlfriend" he said.

I blushed at what he said.

"HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET DRINKS MAN YOU HAVE STARVING CHILDREN WHILE YOU GUYS ARE BEING ALL LOVEY DOVEY IN THE KITCHEN" Luhan said.

"YAH LU GE!!!" both Xiumin and I yelled synchronised

We both blushed.

"I was right" luhan smirked and walked out of the kitchen.

"How can you put up with him?" I asked Xiumin.

"You don't even want to know" he answered back.

We both laughed. We took the drinks back to the lounge room. That night we continued to talk.

------

"It's getting late, I got to go back to Korea tomorrow so I think I will go sleep" I said.

"You're going back? We are too what time?" Chen asked

"I am taking flight 10.55 in the morning."

"Same as us! we should go together!" Tao said.

"Sure? It won't hurt haha!" I replied

------

Lame chapter? I guess so I am new to this stuff so mind me haha anyways I hope you guys liked the chapter!!! It's short but I promise the next one will be long sorrryyyy.

- Mrs Horvejkul xx