Chapter 22

Samantha's POV

"Sam......"-luhan

"Yeah......"

"Do you really not know who Minseok is?" -luhan

"I've never seen him before"

"I know what you're doing, you're going to cause him pain" -luhan

"What are you talking about? I'm not doing anything"

"You remember him, I know you do"-luhan

"Fine ok, I'm faking it"

"Why?" -luhan

"I don't know why, I guess I'm just hurt"

"You're going to end up hurting him then" -luhan

"How am I going to hurt him? I'm the one getting hurt"

"His already hurt about the recording"-luhan

"But that isn't me! You know I wouldn't say anything like that! I actually love him"

"Do what you want, but if you hurt him you'll ruin your chances"- luhan

He was right, I was going to cause him pain? but he caused me pain. His already dating, his moved on so quickly. I felt tears falling down my face. Why can't we go back to the old days, where we were so happy. I guess we can't anymore......

"Just please don't tell him"

"I'm not promising, if it slips out of my mouth, his going to have to know either way"-luhan

"Ok ok, just don't tell him, please just not yet"

"Fine, you should get rest"-luhan

"Why can't we go back to the days where we were happy"

"Fights happen, break ups happen, it's part of being in a relationship"-luhan

"Yeah you're right, but I can never take him back, his dating Krystal"

"Don't give up, it's too soon"-luhan

"I'll have to give up sometime soon"

"Ok, well I'll come back tomorrow, for now clear your mind and get some rest"- luhan

"Yeah, ok, I will"

I stared at the white ceiling. Life is actually really hard. But I guess what Lu Ge said was true. It won't change the fact I'm hurt. Luhan bidded goodbye and so did the rest of exo.

A nurse came in and checked up on how I was. Apparently I was doing fine but I just needed rest. Sometimes I wish I could have just died in that car crash.

No one would care if I left, Not even Minseok. He wouldn't care one bit.
-----

I got discharged from hospital about a week later. I finally got home and it was so good to be back but the fact that I'm living with Minseok isn't going to help me, what happens if he brings Krystal home?

I decided to go for a walk at the park to clear my mind about everything. I sat under a tree and stared at the river that was in front of me.

"Maybe, I should just move on" I thought to my self

I can't always be so depressed for the rest of my life. Moving on is probably the best for me, I mean Minseok has already moved on with Krystal........So I should. As much as I didn't want to, I should. It'll help me right?

The thing is it'll take me too long to move on, I love Minseok and I still do. I'll always love him. But he doesn't love me anymore. Apparently I hurt him but doesn't he realise I'm the one whose hurt more? Being yelled at, at something I didn't do. I seriously don't know what I should do, I'm think I'm going to go crazy.

-----

*Xiumin's POV*

I walked along the river thinking about Sam. Don't get me wrong I still love her but she doesn't remember me. I'm not going to bother helping her remember because it'll cause her pain.

What's still bothering me, is the recording. I know Sam wouldn't say anything like that but this is a recording, it's evidence. I'm getting confused more and more.

"Maybe I should just move on"

I went over to a tree where the voice came from. I saw a small figure sitting down. It was Sam and....she was fiddling with the ring I gave her.

Wait now I'm even more confused. She said she should just move on...what does she mean? she doesn't remember? But she's playing with the ring....this is getting even more confusing for me, I wish everything could be the same. I need to find out the truth soon.

"Hey......" I sat down next to her. She seem startled.

"Hi...."-Sam

"Sorry, if I scared you"

"No it's ok......"- Sam

"Nice ring"

"Thanks......i found it in my room, I'm not sure who gave it to me"- Sam

"Oh....."

"Is there anything you need?"- Sam

"N..no..."

"Ok" - Sam

"What did you mean by 'you should just move on?'"

"W..ha..t?"- Sam

"Sam.......do you really not remember me?"

She shook her head, I sighed. This was annoying.

"Whatever we had......I'm sure it was good"- Sam

"Wait.....how do you know we had something?"

I was starting to get suspicious, does she REALLY not remember me?

"What? What do you mean?" - Sam

"I never said anything about us having something"

"You didn't? m..y..m-mista..ke" -Sam

"Sam"

"I have to go" - Sam

She stood up and started to walk. I quickly got up and grabbed her arm and turned her around....she was crying.

-----

End of chapter!! Sorry if the chapters are short but I'm trying to make the book longer!

I'll be only updating twice a week! Wednesday and Sundays, sometimes I might not be able to update but i'll try my best! It's nearly end of term and I've got tests and an exam coming up.

Please remember to comment and vote!!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 11K READS LIKE WOAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS

- Mrs Horvejkul

Twitter:
@hottest_exostan

IG:
@2pm.exo
@sur.man.fa (personal)