Together

Ranboos POV

Iv never seen then like that. I look down at them and see they are asleep. I picked them up and brang them to my bed.

"Dont leave me" I hear them whipser.

I smile and put them in my bed. I snuggle beside them.

"Your stuck with me" I giggle.

They burry their face in my chest.

"Oh shit your t-shirt... sorry " y/n says backing away.

There was tears on my shirt.

" Your more important then some stupid t-shirt" I say smiling.

"You smell good" y/n says giggling a bit

I giggle. I start to rub their arm and we both fall asleep.

Y/ns POV

I wake up to the sun shining. I was In rans arms he's so cute. I give him a kiss on the forehead. I'm inlove with this man. I tried to get out of bed.

"Stay with me" ranboo says whining in a deep morning voice.

"I look like shit and feel like it so I need a shower" I say playing with his hair.

I try to get up and he pulls me back into bed.

"And I need you" he says pulling me back.

"But I need to have a sh-" I get cut off

"Gosh just stay with me for a bit longer just let me appreciate the moment" he says cutting me off.

I lay back down and start to cuddle him.

"What am I gonna wear for school?" I ask being muffled by rans chest

"You can wear some of my clothes" he says back

"Okay can you set a timer so we are not late for school" I ask

He grabs his phone and sets a timer for 10 minutes.

"Now can we just cuddle" he says whining

"Yes" I say laughing

I sit there in his embrace. He's so warm. I love him so much. The timer goes off.

"Ahhhhh" ranboo says tired.

I get up and go take a shower. I get out and realize I don't have a towel.

"RAN CAN YOU GET ME A TOWEL" I yell

"YA" ranboo yells back

He opens the door with his eyes closed. He gives me the towel and leaves.

"Thank you" I say I dry off and wrap the towel around me.

I walk out the door and see clothes laid out for me. I walk back into the bathroom and get changed. I go back into rans room and see ranboo picking out his clothes.

"I'm gonna shower make yourself at home we have to leave in about half a hour" ranboo says smiling then leaving.

I lay on ranboos bed. His clothes are so comfy and they smell good. I lay there limp in oversized clothes. I close my eyes. I hear somone walk into are room. It was ranboo he still had wet hair. He had some jeans and a shirt on. Ranboo then grabs a sweater and puts it on. He comes over to the bed and lays ontop of me. I cuddle him back. He is so clingy. I play with his hair.

"Y/n I think im inlove with you" ranboo says with his voice muffled.

" you better be" I say laughing.

"Can I move in with you?" I ask

"I mean my parents would not care if I told them about your situation they are very nice so sure" he says back