"Fuck this shit"

Tw:flashbacks,breakdown

I wake up in my bed. I sigh and get out of bed. I pick out some of my favourite clothes. I then laid them on the floor and took a shower. I then got out and put on my clothes. I decided to take a pic since I liked the fit.

I look at the photo

I look at the photo. I bet I get so many bitches. I walk out to the kitchen and see Ranboo eating cereal.

"Good morning " Ranboo says to me "do you want something for breakfast?"

"I'm okay I'll just get a granola bar" I say

"Ok oh and by the way I packed you a lunch I put it in the fridge" Ranboo says smiling

"Oh thank you" I say smiling back

I go to the kitchen and put the lunch in my bag. I also grab a granola bar and put it in my pocket. I hear a timer go off. Ranboo gets up and goes to the kitchen. He grabs some pills and fills a glass of water.

"Time for meds here" Ranboo says sliding them over

I take them and drink some water.

"You feeling ready for school?" Ranboo asks leaning on the counter

"No I feel this gut wrenching anxiety that I can't get rid of I thought it might just be some sickness or something plus my sensory issues have been through the roof today a shower was already too much sensory input I don't know how I'm gonna make it through school" I say placing my hand on my forehead

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Ranboo asks

"I don't know" I say back

"Cuddles?" Ranboo asks

"Ya that would be nice actually" I say

I drop my bag on the floor and me and ranboo walk over to the couch. He sits down and I lay ontop of him. He rubs my back I can feel the rise and fall of his chest

"Everything's gonna be okay" Ranboo says

"I hope" I say back

We lay there for about 20 minutes till we have to get to the bus stop. We walk holding hands I'm looking down most of the walk. It's about a 5 minute walk from Ranboos. We get on the bus and sit. Everyone is talking extremely loud chewing and talking the sound of the bus. I plug my ears and squeeze my eyes closed. To much noise to much noise. Ranboos removes my hands from my head and places something over my ears. They cancel out all the noise. This is amazing. I tap the headphones a bit cuz it sounds cool. Ranboo doesn't touch me for a bit. I really appreciate it when someone does that for me sometimes it's overwhelming. We arrive at the school and ranboo holds my hand as we walk in. It's been a while since iv been here. I see everyone looking at me. I see them whispering but can't hear it. We go to are lockers then first class. Everyone sits down.

"Y/n nice to have you back" the teacher says before starting the lesson.

The boys point at me and start laughing. I go through the next 3 periods realizing how much stuff I missed. Me and Ranboo split since he had to go to the bathroom. I bring my bag to the lunch room and see what Ranboo packed me. I see a piece of paper. I open it.