Proud

Tw:sexual assult

We go in class and the lesson starts. I
hear some knocking on the door.

" we have new student this is Rena" the princable says.

A new girl really. All the boys are gonna be all over her. I hope she's not a prick.

" Rena you sit at ranboos table" the princable says.

She walks over and sits down.

"Y/n can you let Rena sit beside ranboo you Can sit on the other side of the table" the teacher asks

"Why?" I stare at the teacher

"Well you are also pretty new to the school so maybe ranboo could help her out" the teacher says "now move

I look at ranboo and then move. Rena sets her stuff down beside ranboo. She's chewing on gum ugh the noise. We are doing practice work.

"Ranboo can you help me" Rena says whining.

"Sure" he says smiling.

It's just math. Is she really that stupid. But I dont really have the right to talk I suck at math too. Maybe she rly does just need help.

"What classes do you have?" Rena asks ran

He shows her his schedule.

"Oh my gosh no way we have all the same classes" Rena says hugging ranboo

Are you fucking kidding me. Why is she getting so touchy. I have to deal with her for the rest of the year. Fuck me.

"That means we all have the same classes" ranboo says giggling

Rena stares at me. The bell goes and we start to head to class. But Rena grabs me.

"Back off he's fucking mine" Rena says to me

I grab her hand and take it off my shoulder.

"Okay sure" I say catching up with ranboo

We make it to Chemistry. I sit down with Ran and Rena sits down too. I sat by Ranboo this time. We are examining minerals. I look at Rena and she is just glaring at Me. The next bell goes and it's P.E I hate P.E. We are dribbling around basketballs and throwing them in hoops. I'm very uncoordinated. I keep losing the ball and ranboo laughs at me. It is very funny tho. I was hanging around ranboo when a ball came and smacked me right in the nose.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" Rena says to me

My nose Is already bleeding. I know Rena did it on purpose.

"Oh crap cmon let's go clean you up" ranboo says helping me.

That makes Rena even more mad. Ranboo gets me some tissue and we go to the bathroom. We both walk in and I look in the mirror.

" does it hurt do you need ice" ranboo says quickly

"I'm fine just a little brusied" I smile "you know Rena did that on purpose"

"Why would you say that" ranboo questions

"When we left chemistry she said that you are hers or somthing" I say looking at him

"I'll stop talking to her" he says smiling

I nod and smile. My nose stops bleeding and we go back to class. I sat out the rest off the time. Rena got very touchy with ranboo but he kept pushing her away. The bell goes and it's lunch. We go sit down and Rena sits down too.

"Look Rena I do not want to be freinds with you" ranboo says looking at her.

"Why cause your with that pig of a person" Rena says to ranboo