its not his fault

Tw:rape,talk of calories ,sh

  I still have the phone ran gave me. I just needed a break. I needed to go back to a place I know. I go through my draws to find my cannabis. I don't see it so I go downstairs to my dad's room. I see it I grab a lighter the cannabis and the smoker. I take it to my room and take a few puffs. I lay there in the corner of my room stoned. It's already dark. I don't know what time it is. It looks late. I go downstairs and look for some food. I just grab a box of apple juice. It only has 90 calories 10 less then a granola bar. I realize my dad was on the couch the whole time. I walk back up the stairs. I go to bed stoned.

                  *4 hours later*

I wake up to my dad ontop of me. He was having sex with me. I'm still a bit stoned. Wait I'm having sex with my dad right now. I realize what's happening. I look him in the eyes.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING-" I get cut off by him covering my mouth.

"Stay quiet" he says

I start to break down crying. I feel my face go red. I struggle against my dad's grip. My arms are being pinned down by one of his hands. My dad was a strong man. I keep struggling. I see I only have my bra on. I keep trying to scream. I bite my dad's hand. He slaps me hard across the head. He goes back to covering my mouth. Everything hurts so much. I just want it to stop. It's been going on for what I feel is a eternity. Somebody help. I keep squirming around. Hitting my hands up and down. I feel so tired. I give in. He starts to give hickeys to my neck. He finishes I lay there limp. He helps me put on my clothes.

"You know I do this out of love" he smiles a bit

This is out of love. My dad has not had sex In years he just needed it. Now I understand. Poor dad.

"I love you" he says leaving my room.

See he does love me. I lay there for a bit. I hear police sirens. I kinda like that noise. I hear knocking on the door. I go to grab it but my dad beats me there. It's the police why are they hear?

"Are you y/d/n y/d/l/n?" The officer asks my dad.

"Yes?" He says back

"You are under arrest for rape" the cop comes inside.

He cuffs my dad. How did they know? I start crying. He's the only family I have left. I start screaming  my dad's name. The cop puts him in the cop car and I'm trying to stop them. He did nothing wrong. I feel somone wrap their arms around my waist. They are restraining me. I turn around my head and see it's ranboo.

"YOU YOU DID THIS" I scream while crying.

He drags me away to the side walk. I try to get away from his grip. He sits me on his lap and turns me around so I can't see anything happening.

"LET ME GO" I scream banging on his back.

He holds my head on his shoulder.

"Please don't take him away from me" I say quietly.

I cry into ranboos shoulder. I start to hit my head with my fist. He grabs my hands and stops me from hitting myself.

"He's all I have left" I say crying and out of breath.

"I'm sorry" ranboo says his voice breaking.

The cops have left with my dad.

"How did they find out" I ask crying

"I put cameras in your room I could not trust your dad I just didn't feel you where safe" he says back

"Please he's all I have left" I cry quietly "fuck.you."

I say it with a straight face.

"YOU ARE A FUCKING BITCH YOU-YOU ASSHOLE" I yell to ranboo.

"FUUUUUCCCCKKKK" I scream

It let off so much steam. I take my head off his shoulder. I look dead In his eyes. I see his tears. I just realized what I said.

"I'm sorry" I say looking down.

He smiles at me. Tears start to roll down his face.

"I did not mean to say that I'm so sorry I don't what came over me I was just frustrated and alot is happening-" I say rambling

Ranboo pulls me into a quick hug.

"Its okay" he says to me.

I sit back beside him and pull him onto the grass with me. We both lay down and I cuddle him. I feel the grass on My skin. I feel ranboos hoodie against My arms. We lay there for a bit then start walking to ranboos house. It's nice and quiet. We arrive at his house. I go to ranboos room with him. We put on a movie and cuddle. I look down at ranboo and see him sleeping. I play with his hair give him a kiss. He looks so cute. I wonder what dad is doing right now. I start to tear up. Was my dad in the wrong. But he loved me. He would not do anything to hurt me. I slowly get out of bed trying to not wake up ranboo. I creep to the bathroom. I look for anything sharp. There is nothing. I go out of the bathroom and make my way down to the kitchen. The stairs are so creaky. I walk down and grab a knife. I walk back up the stairs and go to the bathroom. I lock the door. I stare down at the knife. I put it against my skin. I start to saw down. I see the red start to seep out. I'm alive. I take away the knife and the blood goes all over the floor. It is bleeding more then normal. It starts to spread under the door. Shit.

" Y/N!" I hear ranboo yell outside the bathroom door.

I drop my knife. I back up and see what I did.

"Y/n talk to me say anything please" I hear him start to get panicked

"I'm here" I say my voice cracking.

Why did I do this again. I'm the problem. Why can't I go a day without a problem. I'm a failure. I'm ashamed of myself.

"Open the door now" ranboo says calmy

"I cant" I say trying to clean up

"Open the door NOW" ranboo yells

"I'm sorry I can't" I say back.

"OPEN THE DOOR NOW Y/N OPEN THE DOOR NOW" he starts screaming and banging on the door.

"Ranboo I can't I just cant" I squeak out

My wrist is still bleeding a bit. I sit in the corner of the bathroom against the bath. I cover my ears but I can still hear banging.

"Please be quiet" I say begging

"I'm sorry just Please me let in" he says

The banging stops.

"Please dont be mad" I say standing up.

"I'm not mad just let me in please" he says his voice breaking a bit on the Please.

I walk to the door and unlock it. I slowly turn the handle and open the door. I look at ranboo. He looks terrified. I look down at My wrist and it's bleeding alot. I start to feel a bit dizzy. I stumble backwards.

"Sit down" ranboo says sitting me down by the bathtub.

He grabbed a thin cloth. He ripped it into a thin strip. He wrapped it around my arm to stop the blood. He tightend it very tight.

"Ow" I say squinting my eyes.

He then runs out of the bathroom and down the stairs. I feel so tired. I see ranboo running back up the stairs. He has a bandage in his hand. He quickly kneels beside me. He bandages me up. I start to close my eyes.

"Hey stay with me don't close your eyes" he says bandaging my wrist.

"I-i don't know If I can" I say my head starting to tilt.