Chapter 1

Present time...

A young man in his early 20s was sitting on bench in park watching little kids playing . He took out camera from his bag and started to capture their beautiful smiles. He smiled widely looking at those pictures. He went to his apartment after sunset. It was like his daily routine.. while he was on his was way he heard someone screaming his name, he recognized the voice...it was none other than minseok his older brother ..

"Yaah!! Junmyeon are you listening to me?"

Hyung ! Please don't shout .. i will be deaf .

"You brat! I was calling you but you didn't answer me so I had to shout"

After reaching home...

"Myeon? "

"Yes hyung?"he replied while eating

"You still can't forget him?"

Junmyeon couldn't say anything, he felt like words are stuck in his throat.
Minseok sighed and said "Myeon ah .." but couldn't continue further as junmyeon went to his room . He was very sure that he must be sitting on his bed holding their photoframe and silently crying.

Minseok went to balcony with his coffee , looked up in sky which was dark now and millions of stars were adoring it and said , if I could turn back time... I could stop you meeting him so that you wouldn't be hurt this much today.