Chapter 2

Next day ..
Junmyeon woke up with headache and immediately went to washroom as he felt nauseous. He throwed up in washroom and sat on floor, he didn't have energy to get up but still he managed to get up , did his daily routine and walked to kitchen for breakfast only to see luhan hugging back and whispering something and kissing minseok's neck which turned baozi red.

Not lying , Junmyeon was envious, this is thing which he envies a lot ....to have a loving and caring partner, luhan was such a person who could fight against the world only for minseok. He was also relieved a bit that at least his brother isn't facing what he was facing right now. He was happy for his brother but was thinking what he did wrong in his past life that moon goddess has cursed him.

Minseok looked at junmyeon and elbowed luhan , luhan understood and he went to junmyeon who was awkwardly smiling and waved hi to luhan.

"Ah myeon , you came? I thought that i have come to your room to wake you up"

"No hyung its fine if you want you can continue what were you doing " junmyeon teased , minseok had pink hue on his cheek.

"Oh luhan hyung , you came back" jun asked .

"I just arrived an hour ago"

"Oh I see still you couldn't control yourself ~ right?" Junmyeon teased him.

"Yah ! You brat stop teasing him and eat your breakfast " minseok whined while serving breakfast.

Junmyeon ate breakfast and went to elementary school where he is a music teacher.

After junmyeon left , minseok turned to luhan and sighed, "Why moon goddess has to curse my myeon,why not me, hasn't he already suffered ? " At last he couldn't control and sobbed in his lover's embrace who was hugging him and patting his head to comfort him.

He remembered how his brother was treated and ignored by his uncle just because he wanted to have alpha .

Myeon and his mom(Nayeon) were always treated like an outcast by his family and his father's mistress so nayeon left that home with 8 month old junmyeon. Nayeon worked in restaurants as a cleaner just to feed herself and her baby. Little myeon never demanded anything from her. Whenever she came back at their shabby apartment which was their comfort place, little myeon always welcomed her with his bunny smile and hugged her and sang for her . She used to cry in his little embace mumbling hundreds of sorries. It was 22nd of May of a certain year , when Soyeon (minseok's mom) saw her baby sis and her little myeonie sitting in a small restaurant celebrating myeon's birthday, she immediately went inside and hugged her baby sis and little nephew and asked what happened. Nayeon first asked myeonnie to go and play with his cousin brother and then told everything to her mother like sister . Hearing everything, soyeon was enraged. She decided to sue that bastard but nayeon stopped her saying let it go. She took her sister's family under her care.

It was myeon's 17th birthday when nayeon was diagnosed with brain tumor at its last stage. After some months nayeon left her myeonie forever. She raised a lovely, sweet ,honest and very kind and caring son. After her death, junmyeon started to be quiet and prefer staying alone. Minseok never left his side , he always tried cheering him up. After some months , junmyeon started to open up and overcome his depression. He always remembered his mom's words.....Be strong now because things will get better, it might be stormy now but it can't rain forever.

Suddenly minseok's phone ringed and on the other side someone spoke in a shaky voice ....'minseok ah myeonie has fainted we are going to city hospital, please arrive there as soon as possible.'

Minseok and luhan rushed to hospital as soon as possible , they went to ward where junmyeon was lying and kyunhyun was sitting beside him.

"What happened hyung? Why did he fainted? "

"I don't know minseok ah~ , he fainted as soon as he entered in staff room. "

Siwon arrived there with doctor and everyone left room, doctor examined him, he felt suspicious so he did ultrasound. After sometime , he came out of room , worried minseok and luhan asked him is he alright? What happened to him?
Doctor replied...
"Congratulations! He is 3 weeks pregnant " and he left.
Minseok stumbled on his feet ... He took a deep breath and screamed....

"ZHANG YIXING! IF YOU DARE TO APPEAR IN FRONT OF MY EYES! I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!!!"