Chapter 8

Few month later:
Junmyeon was constantly applying in schools as music teacher hoping to get a job . But all of them were rejected.  Some of them rejected because they didn't have vacancies while most of them rejected to save "their reputation". For now, he was working in small restaurant as a cleaner which paid him very less money than actual salary, when he tried to reason out with his boss, he used to say "Just be thankful that we are giving you money. No one didn't even offered  you a job."

Junmyeon was very upset , he didnt know what to do ,where to go. He sat on corner of bed leaning his head on bedhead, putting his hand of stomach. "Babies, mama is failing in getting job. What should mama do? Mama is feeling so useless. I wish I would have never been with your appa" tears filled in his eyes remembering yixing. How much he was hurt when he saw some random girl lying  on yixing's bed in his arms. He was shattered , felt used and when he asked for explanation,  he was humiliated and made fun of in public.  He felt dirty , used, disgusted at himself. When he tried to convince yixing saying that they were mates and bond was created between them during their  (junmyeon's) first time, yixing mocked at him and took him on hill on full moon night and declared in his deep alpha voice:
"I, Zhang Yixing ,alpha of Zhang household, son of Zhang Xinzhe and Zhang Ziyi, breaks this mate bond with omega Kim junmyeon.  From now , there would be nothing between us." Forced junmyeon  to say the same to which junmyeon obliged while crying , satisfied with mate mark fading from his neck, yixing left and never came back after that. Junmyeon stood there shocked feeling his mating mark fading away. He walked home like a dead zombie soaking in rain and fainted on his way back to home.  Minseok was hella worried about Junmyeon so he tried to find him , minseok gasped in horror seeing Junmyeon fainted on roadside drenching in rain, shivering , he took him to nearby clinic with help of few passer by who were kind. Doctor  checked on him and told he is cold because of being drenched in rain and allowed him to take him home and gave some medicines .Junmyeon woke up next afternoon and found minseok sitting near him , he got up hugged him immediately  and told him everything crying on his shoulder while minseok was rubbing his back softly.  Minseok was mad as hell at yixing for what he did to his brother and decided not to let yixing come near myeon. After few days junmyeon found about his pregnancy .

.

Mr Wu offered him job to work as assistant in his company but he declined because he didnt studied business and management.  He majored in music and took teaching aptitude as minor subject. Mr Wu also offered him to support him and his babies but he still declined because he couldn't.  He left his brother's  home just to be independent and he cant just take help from him.

After some days, kris and chanyeol had to leave for China due to some business.  He remembered how much chanyeol cried and didn't leave him saying he dont want to leave his big bunny. He became attached to Junmyeon so much that he couldn't sleep without hugging him. He never felt mother's warmth before he met junmyeon. But junmyeon convinced him that he will play with him when he comes back and kissed his forehead and chanyeol agreed , stopped crying  and whining and hugged junmyeon saying "wait for me big bunny , I'll come back soon and I'll play with babies too" he said while touching junmyeon's tiny bump and giggled.  Kris was amazed to see how easily chanyeol agreed while he was trying to him calm down from morning while it just took minutes to junmyeon to calm down. Kris and junmyeon shared a friendly hug and the father and son duo left for their destination.

Present time:

Junmyeon is sitting in his room blankly staring at ceiling fan,  he thought that its better to kill himself rather than living a miserable life ahead completely forgetting that he has two lives dependent upon him.  He took a rope and threw it over fan and made a knot and stood on small stool holding loop of rope , ready to kiss the angel of deaths.

Suddenly he felt flutters in his stomach  and realized that.........

It was babies' first kick ...

____________________________________________________________________

I'm really  sorry 😞,  it has been a long time since I updated.  I promise  to update minimum two to three chapters per week . I'll try my best to do. 🥺🥺🥺.

Have a good day/ night <3