Chapter 9

Junmyeon realized what he was going  to do,  not only he was going to take his life , but also of those two innocent  creatures who were getting nurtured in his womb , who were innocent in this. He immediately got off stool and sat on bed started crying.
"I'm s so so-rr-y b ba-bi-es , f for-gi-ve yo-ur s sel-fish m ma-ma" junmyeon said while choking on his own sobs , he managed to get a glass of water and drank while sobbing badly.

He sat on bed for few hours mumbling thousands of sorries. There was no one who could comfort him , he used to talk with minseok and chanyeol everyday but never told them what he was going through. Well chanyeol was a kid so it was understandable.

But minseok? He brother who he loved dearly,  he probably didn't shared his problem with him because he doesn't wanted to burden him. Luhan and Minseok were currently in Japan enjoying their trip so it was certain that he won't ruin it by worrying them , he knew that if he'll tell luhan or minseok,  they will come back as soon as they can.

Even before the couple went on trip , they made sure that junmyeon was taking care , minseok was upset when he knew that his brother was working too hard just to earn , he felt guilty,  he cried on luhan's shoulder saying he isn't a good brother.  After much talking and convincing , luhan and junmyeon were able to calm him down. Minseok also got the job in company where luhan works so the couple was on trip of Japan sent by their company.

Junmyeon calmed down himself and washed his face several times with cold water , he did little bit of household chores and fell asleep hoping of a beautiful future ahead.

In China:

Kris was in his mansion getting ready for office. He had left Korea to deal with things here , currently his branch in Korea was handled by Kim taehyung, his most trusted assistant in Korea so he doesn't need to worry about there.
Chanyeol was sleeping in his room with a frown on his face . It has been few months since they arrived here but chanyeol couldn't get used to it . Well kris can't blame him , he didn't spent time with chanyeol since they are here and chanyeol badly miss his big bunny. They talk on phone sometimes but not regularly since chanyeol has started attending school now and apart from school , he has a tutor who teaches him Chinese language. Chan is still not fluent in the language because its tough for him , luckily his dad , grandma and grandpa are fluent in korean so he doesn't face problem in home but he faces difficulty in public places.

"Get up yeol, you have to go school" kris said while fixing his tie

"5 minutes more appa please" chanyeol whined in sleep.

"Get up yeol or I will say this to your bunny" kris said in stern tone.

"Ok ok I'm up" chanyeol said while sitting up straight on bed
looking at kris sleepily. He got up, did his daily routine and went down for breakfast.
"Good morning granny" he said in loud voice
"Good morning my lovely grandson" she responded in same voice
"You both started screaming in early morning" kris said making an annoyed face
"Shut up Yifannie or I'm throwing you out" mrs wu said giving fake glare to Yifan
After that they ate their breakfast in silence and chanyeol left for school with driver. Kris was about to leave the house then suddenly Mrs Wu called him
"What happened mom?" He said getting slightly irritated
"Yifan , do you know what's your age?" She asked in serious tone
"Its 29 mom. But why mom?" He asked confused
"Its time for you to find a life partner for yourself. You will go on date today with my friend's daughter." Mrs Wu said in serious tone.

"Not again this shit mom , that's why I dont want to comeback here. And I'm already a father." Kris said getting annoyed

"He's not your real son tho-" Mrs Wu tried to continue but stopped seeing yifan's angry eyes

"Not a word mom. Chan is my son and I don't care about being real or not." Yifan said trying not to burst at his mom.

Mrs Wu sighed "I'm sorry Yifannie , I didn't mean to , I love yeollie too , but you can't spend your life alone yifannie , you need a life partner and a mother figure for yeol. Think about it."

"Everyone comes to me because of my money and looks , they will never accept yeol , if I get married to someone , they will be pretending to be good to me but they won't be nice to yeol" yifan said  letting out sigh

"No Yifan, there must be someone for you , I believe." Mrs Wu said smiling reassuringly.

"Whatever mom , I'll marry to a person who will accept and love my yeol , irrespective of the fact that the person is my fated omega mate or not." Kris said in decisive tone and left for the office.

Mrs Wu sighed and shook her head , thinking how to get this stubborn boy married,  he went in chanyeol's room to arrange his bed and study table,  even though they have maids and servants , she like to do things for her bubbly and adorable grandson. While she was arranging his study table , she decided to saw his drawing notebook,  he smiled and turned pages to see cute drawing of three people, a smiling boy with bunny ears holding hand of a small boy with yoda ears grinning widely and a tall man with blonde ears with blank look on his face yet having a small smile on his face holding little boy's another hand.

She smiled fondly seeing this and closed the drawing notebook  and left the room wondering who was that bunny boy?

____________________________________________________________________

Do you know who were those people? And who was that bunny 🐰?😗😗.

Hope so it was good😅...

Have a nice day/night <3