Chapter 6

In Seoul..

There was awkward silence in the room, minseok didn't understood what happened,  junmyeon was silently glaring at him
Siwon and kyunhyun were looking at each other in confusion.

That awkward silence was broken kyunhun's fake cough.
"Cribs for babies...has anyone given birth to baby or pregnant?" Siwon asked 
"Yes, its Mye.....*intense glare from junmyeon* ah its M..Mi...Minnie." Minseok replied 
"Minnie?" Kyunhyun asked with raised eyebrow 
"Yes she is my distant relative. "Minseok replied with an awkward smile 
"Minseok ah ~ are you trying to fool us? "Siwon asked suspiciously 
"N...No!" Minseok replied 
"See you are stuttering, whenever you lie, you always stutter. "Kyunhyun said it as a matter of fact 

Junmyeon facepalmed . And at the end he accepted that he was pregnant. Siwon wanted to ask about his mate so he did, junmyeon helplessly look at minseok,  not knowing what to say. Now minseok understood whole situation and felt angry at himself for behaving like an idiot.  Both didn't know what to say. Minseok finally said that his mate left him and asked them not to question further.  He had a serious look on his face.  Couple understood that its their personal matter and they shouldn't pry more and they saw how junmyeon was uncomfortable about that topic so they dropped it. 

After 1 hour, junmyeon was discharged from hospital since he only fainted and it was not a big problem doctor prescribed some supplements to him and informed him about some basic dos and don'ts during pregnancy. After reaching home . He slept for a bit while Luhan was at his office and minseok went for shopping.  

After few days,

During evening,  when everyone was at home,  junmyeon said that he want to leave the house which shocked the couple. 

 "Jun , you don't need to leave house. We will take care of you and babies."

"Is it because I asked you to abort babies? I am sorry myeon , but please don't leave ." 

"No hyung it is not because of you. I just want to raise my babies on my own. I already owe you so much,  I am already like a parasite in your and luhan hyung's life. "

"No myeon who said that! "

"Hyung please understand. I want to raise them on my own. Please hyung. You think , I can't see , you both don't behave like a couple in home because you feel bad and guilty for those things for which you are not even responsible.  Your relationship is going to damage at this rate. And sooner or later I will be blamed either by you or by myself. Hyung whatever happened to me or what will be happen to me and babies in future,  It will be my and babies fate. I can't ruin your relationship  for my comfort and secure future.  I am not saying that I will cut ties with you.  No , never. It has been only three weeks thats why you are not realizing it,  but you will sooner or later and then and at that moment you will regret your decision.  You guys love me so much that I can't repay you back , but at least I can do this much. Me and my babies aren't going to stick on your life like a parasite.  I will make my own way for our happy ,safe and secure future. I will work hard to give them a better future,  I will raise them to be good natured ,cheerful, honest , kind person and to be independent adults in future.  How can I raise them to be independent when I am not such person?  I hope you are understanding. "

For a moment, there was a silence. Minseok felt whatever junmyeon said was right. He and luhan had no lovey dovey or intimate moments after junmyeon's heart break and at this rate their relationship will suffer in future. Even when luhan backhugged him after coming from 5 days business trip, he immediately backed off when he saw junmyeon.  Not that the couple is desperate for intimacy,  but still.....  minseok was so much into brother's care that he almost neglected his love. Even though he wanted to deny it, he can't.  Even if luhan is understanding,  he should not neglect him .

"Minseok Hyung , Luhan hyung? "

"Huh! "

"Is it alright? "

"I don't know what to say myeon, but if you want to leave ,you are free to do so, we are no one to stop you. But remember,  whenever you need our help, we will be always by your side.  But during pregnancy?  Is it fine?"

"Yes hyung. I have thought about it."

"Ok. If you are fine , we are not going to object you."

"Thank you hyungs ."

"It's ok jun. "

The trio hugged each other and went to their respective rooms.

After  some days, junmyeon shifted to his newly bought apartment.  The apartment wasn't luxurious, it was a simple 2 room apartment . Thanks to his savings, he didn't asked for loan , he had simple bed, a small study table and 2 cribs which LuMin couple gifted him . He had everything necessary for a house. He also bought diary for himself where he will write his ups and downs during pregnancy. 

On the very next day , when junmyeon was shopping groceries,  he received a call . He answered it and the person on other line spoke....

.

.

"Mr. Kim junmyeon,  you have been terminated from your job. "

___________________________________________ 

Note:

So hey everyone,  thank u for reading my story so far.😊 I just wanted to say that I am not going to update my story for a time being(I know no one gives fuck about it) because my university entrance exam is approaching.  Once my exams are over , I will be regular.🙂.  I also decided to change title due to change in original plot.

 And also a big thank you to my brat @Kakshu for making beautiful book cover. Love ya 😽💛