Chapter : 11

𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 :

"Appa!!!!" Two little kids shouted in unison while running as they saw a familiar male , or better say their appa who knelt down , opening his arms wide , at gate of kindergarten and in no time , he was attacked by his little bears who hugged him tightly with their tiny hands as he hugged them back as tight , while kissing their crown head.

"My little babies , I missed you both so much" the male said while smiling , as he break free from the hug and ruffled their hairs to which kids , better say twins replied that they missed him too, though its been only near about a day. The oldest male carried their bags and held their hands , while one on each side as they start walking back to home , while asking them how was their day and what did they do which kids answered enthusiastically.

After reaching home , or their two roomed apartment , he kept bags on table , and asked kids to go to wash their hands and faces , kids nodded and went to wash their faces and hand much to their dislike,  but they had to or their appa would punish them , by not giving them chocolates. Their appa or better say kim junmyeon smiled in satisfaction as he saw them coming after washing their faces and hands , and grabbed the towel and wiped their faces gently and changed their clothes into comfortable one and asked them to do their homework while he's cooking dinner for them.

"Kun !! Nini!! Dinner is ready , come soon." He shouted from kitchen as he turned off the stove , served the food in two plates and walked to living room while carrying them. Twins came running in living room , not before washing their hands and sat on their chairs while junmyeon put plates in front of them . He went to kitchen and came with his plate and sat in between of them and ate their food in comfortable silence.  Once they are done with it , kids went to sleep after washing their hands and giving a goodnight kiss to their appa.

Junmyeon washed the plates and cleaned the kitchen , after that , he took a quick shower and changed in comfortable clothes and walked to balcony which was attached to his room , drinking warmed milk with less sugar while listening to some ballad , while looking at the night sky.

Its been four years since he gave birth to his babies, four years ... and not even once yixing tried to contact him . Now even thinking about yixing gives him bitter and disgusting feeling , actually its not yixing's fault , but his , despite what he did to him , he still hoped that he would find him and apologize to him.  Ha? What a wishful thinking , he chuckled humorlessly.  He came to know , ok... not only him , but the entire world came to know that the great Zhang Yixing got married three and half years back , when he was suffering.  Now even thinking of him , make suho angry. "I hope your deeds will come back to you zhang fucking yixing. I hate you with all of my heart. Don't even dare to appear in front of my kids." He muttered to himself while gritting his teeth and grabbing on empty coffee mug harshly. For him , zhang yixing doesn't exists anymore and even in future , he doesn't want to see him and let him appear in front of his kids again .

He is living his life peacefully with his two little babies kim xukun and kim jongin , whom he love with all of his heart , they are his world,  his reason of being alive,  his everything.  He'll never forget the day when he held them for the first time and cried due to happiness while holding them and kissing their faces multiple times.  Things weren't easy for him , he had a tag of abandoned omega , which won't let him stay at ease. No matter how much he tried to get job , no school would accept him , he was even fired from his previous job. He felt so helpless at that time , even his and kids medical bills were paid by lumin couple and they stayed with him at his apartment,  helping him as much as they could. He  felt so grateful to them that he cant express in words. After an year , he decided to leave seoul  for good and move to another city. He told this to his cousin , who agreed reluctantly. He sold his previous apartment and moved to small town nearby.

He bought an apartment there which was decent in size , shifted in and his first job in day care centre which paid quite good , he chose that job at first , because in that way , he would be able stay with his kids and watch over them without paying extra money.  But as kids grew up and expenses increased,  he started to look for another part time jobs apart from that job. One day ,Joo hyun,  one of his neighbors, who was good friends with hi,told him that his child's school has a vacancy of music teacher , if he want , he could apply there. She was like his elder sister and one of people who was close to him in this new town. He decided to try his luck , and was appointed as a teacher in the school , and since he's teaching there for about one and half year.
He is quite happy and content in his life and doesn't want anything more than his kids happiness.

He yawned a bit and went to his bed , not before checking on his kids once and pressing a soft kiss on their foreheads.

____________________________________________________________________

Heyy everyone! I hope you enjoy this chapter,  and sorry for being late ... please do let me know your thoughts about this chapter!! Have a nice day and take care!!