Chapter 4

City Hospital, Seoul, South Korea

After sometime , doctor came back with some reports
"Please come in my cabin" doctor asked LuMin couple.

Inside cabin:
"What happened doctor? Are there any complications? Is my myeon alright?"
"Don't worry , it was just due to stress and it is fine , I just want to tell you that he is bearing two babies so you have to take care of him a lot ."
"What?"
"He is pregnant with twins."

After an hour, junmyeon regained consciousness, he saw worried minseok sitting near his bed. He sat up and asked what happened to him , why he fainted. Minseok replied in a very low voice.....

"You are pregnant myeon"
"Huh?"
"You are PREGNANT Myeon with Twins "

Junmyeon went silent for some minute and it worried minseok even more , he asked Junmyeon to speak something , but what he said at last caught myeon's attention

"If you want we can abort babies ; myeon~ don't worry , please say something"
"NO! There is No fucking chance I am going to abort my babies "
"But myeon , they are that bastard's babies and everyone in society will look down on you ."

"Even if they are yixing's , they are mine too and they will NOT suffer for their father's deed , I won't let them suffer and as far as society is concerned.... what society, which society? Where was this fucking society when me and mom were suffering ? They only know how to pass comments and Hyung! If you have problem with me ,please inform me I will leave as soon as I can , anyways you already cared for me for so long that I can't thank you enough "

"No! No! No myeon you got wrong idea , I asked for abortion because I thought you are uncomfortable and upset with it myeon . I never mean to abandon you my little myeon. "Minseok said hastily, he don't want junmyeon to misunderstand.

"What about luhan hyung ? Is he fine with this?"Junmyeon asked with raised eyebrow

"I am totally fine with this jun , you are like my little brother , how can even think of abandoning you ? Do you think that low of us?" Luhan answered while entering in room with fruit salad and placed it on table.

"You guys are just pitying me at this moment, but you will regret this sooner or later." Minseok sighed and said
"Myeon please understand us. "Luhan and minseok said helplessly
"Hyungs can you leave room for some time ? I want to calm down first. "
Minseok hesitated ... junmyeon gave a small smile to Minseok as if he understood what he was thinking
"Don't worry hyung , I will not run away , not at least before informing you ." Hearing this , minseok relaxed a bit and left room with luhan.
Now Junmyeon was alone in room , he was thinking how should he react now? Should he be happy that he going to become mother , should he be sad , should he be shocked or should he be aggressive?

Event though he told minseok that he isn't afraid of society, but deep inside he knows how people's comments hurt . He had seen it , even though he was small at that time, he had seen how his mother was treated for being 'Rejected Omega' . If not his aunt soyeon , he would have been living a difficult life, doing multiple part time jobs, to give up his dreams in order find a job. She took his family under her care , she recognized junmyeon passion for singing and encouraged him to study music. His brother saved him from being bullied at school and made sure that he isn't bullied at college too eventhough both of them had different subjects. Although, he could have easily relied on her aunt for college fees as she was Manager of hr department in her company which she worked , he decided to work hard and achieve scholarship. He wanted to study music because he wanted to be a music teacher, to teach little kids. His aunt and brother supported him a lot. He always loved kids and kids love him back and this was the reason why he wanted to be a teacher instead of being professional singer.

Suddenly he heard door knock, and asked to come in thinking it would be minseok or luhan. But he was surprised to see his colleagues siwon and kyunhyun with fruit basket and asked them why are they here. Siwon replied that he fainted in school and he was one who brought him here and asked him why he fainted out of concern. Junmyeon was in confusion whether to tell them about his pregnancy or not. Because if he will tell him then , they will ask about his mate , for which he has no response, he can't tell him that his mate scratched their mate bond and rejected him. But he didn't wanted to lie them too because they were his friends since he joined school as teacher , helped him out many times , he lied saying he fainted due to stress which was partially true. Suddenly minseok barged in room happily shouting ....
:
:
:

"Myeon ah! Let's buy cribs for babies , I am sooo excited. "