Chapter 5

In Zhang's mansion:

In evening....

Ziyi was very nervous,  she was biting her nails out of nervousness, her son hasn't returned home till now and she suspected that he is with that spoiled brat,  truth to be told , she never liked that girl,  not even 1 percent. She doesn't know what yixing and xinzhe see in her , maybe they like her because she is so called 'classy, hot, elegant and diva like ' and her father is their business partner.

She remembered her and xinzhe's wedding.  Both were in same high school and ziyi always admired him from far. They were tied in marriage when it was revealed that they were mates. 

On their wedding night, xinzhe made it clear to her that he is not interested in her,  this marriage means nothing to him and because of this nonsense, he had to break up with his girlfriend . 

At that night , she cried a lot , from next day, xinzhe avoided her like a plague and informed her that he will be with his new lover, everyday he used to bring his new lovers at home and ziyi couldn't help but to listen nasty moans and cry silently. It was one fateful night when xinzhe arrived home drunk and mate bond was created and  yixing was the result of the bond. After yixing was born , xinzhe stopped bringing other omega and going out with them. 

He started to treat ziyi as his mate not that he started loving her and apologized her for his deeds, but he gave her position of his mate and started to treat like one. Her mother in law thanked her thousand times for bringing her son's life on track , to make him responsible person.

 And as a mother now she wished yixing to find his mate of his own , fall in love with him/her . She doesn't want to force marriage on him like his grandparents forced on xinzhe,  because there is less chance that his mate will get that respect which she got because yixing was a completely different person , she believes that if she will force marriage on him , his fated mate will suffer a lot and if he/her isn't from wealthy family,  then miseries will be doubled.  So she can't do anything, but can hope for the best for her son , after all, she gave birth to him and raised him . She believed that her son can change , for good , he can become a better person , to be kind ,humble , caring and loving just like she expected him to be . She believes that he isn't worse as he seem to be, after all, she has heart of mother which was filled with enormous amount of love for her son even if , he didn't regard it.

 She always suspected zhixuan, because she didnt feel right seeing her with yixing. Whenever that girl said mom to her she felt like someone is piercing needles in her eardrum.  She sticked to yixing like parasite since high-school and wasn't letting him go. She always felt that she is with her son for his good looks and money and that's why when yixing completed his graduation, she sent him to Korea in name of business issue so that she could stay away from her son.

Her train of thoughts stopped when she heard maid calling for food, she refused to eat and said that she will eat after talking with yixing. She slept on couch in sitting position, while waiting for yixing without eating anything. She woke up after sunrise of next day when maid called her. She asked if yixing returned home, to which she replied yes and she also informed her that he is going to come down in few minutes.  She asked maid to tell him thst she wants to meet him.

 After yixing came down ......

"Yixing ah do you have time to talk with your mother or you are busy with your girlfriends?"

"Yes mom, say what you want to say , I am in hurry and by the way I wanted to ask you , why you rejected Mr.Qin's  wedding proposal? "

"I want to talk to you about that topic only.  Yixing ah, marriage is not a joke , it is all about love,affection, care, loyalty in relationship and by what I can see your relationship is lacking love , care and affection.  Relationship isn't about show off.  You should find your mate , your true love , the one which is selected by moon goddess. "

"Mom, preaching that thing again! I can't understand what problem you are having with our relationship.  Can't you see how hot and elegant zhixuan is. Dad was right , looks like you are watching too many dramas these days.  And I do not believe in this mate shit . Relationship is all about satisfying needs. We both satisfy each other's need. And sooner or later I'm going to marry zhixuan,  because she is best for me. And its my life, I will marry whoever I want and I will live my life in way I want. So stop wasting your and my time." And yixing left house after saying this.

Ziyi couldn't say anything,  yixing was right , who was she to interfere in his life, just a ordinary woman who gave birth to him and wanted nothing but happiness for him. Who was she actually? 

She couldn't control her tears and started to cry pitifully without caring that she was in living room.  All maids standing there felt bad for her. They hoped that yixing gets some brain.