After Church

Simmons and Grif run up the ramp onto the Red Base where Donut is waiting with the flag.

Donut: What happened?

Grif: (panting heavily) Big... Tank... Shooting... Whooooh!

Simmons: Damn, man, we only ran like three hundred feet. You are really out of shape.

"How is he that fat?" Wash demand. "And how the hell does he even fit into the armor?"

"Probably baby oil." South said smoothly, blowing some of her hair out of her face.

"...Why did you say that like you speak from experience?" York asked slowly, half preparing to be hit again.

"Because I'll use it on occasion." South answered, tilting her chin up.

"For what?" Wash asked curiously and a tad bit confused.

South crossed her arms and raised her brow.

"...Oh." Wash said, understanding and his face heating up with embarrassment.

Grif: (still panting) Fuck... You...

Donut: Where's your car?

Simmons: General Patton here had a great strategy to leave it behind.

Grif: Hey, it would have worked if that tank hadn't shown up.

Donut: You lost the jeep? Oh man, Lopez is gonna be pissed. Where is it?

The Warthog suddenly flips up on the base from below by an explosion, landing between Donut and the other two. The camera cuts to a different angle to reveal Sheila in the background.

"Trick shot." Wash muttered.

Grif: What the hell..!?

Sheila fires.

Grif: SON OF A BITCH!

Donut: Oh crap! (picks up the flag) What the hell is that thing?

Grif: (crouching next to the Warthog) That's the tank!

Donut: Hey uh, Grif, uh, you wanna hold the flag for a little bit?

South snorted. "Wise man."

North glanced at his sister. "If we were in that situation like that, who would you giv-"

"Wyoming." She said instantly, causing Wyoming to sputter.

Everyone was asked the same question and everyone said Wyoming. Except for Florida who would sacrifice himself for the team. It would've sounded meaningful but the way he said it was... disturbing.

Wyoming glowered at everyone. "All of you gits can bugger off." He grumbled.

Sheila fires.

Grif: No, keep that away from me!

Cut to Caboose in Sheila with Tucker beside them. Sheila fires.

Tucker: Why do you keep firing at the jeep?

Caboose: Because it's locked on!

Sheila: Target locked.

Tucker: Well, unlock it.

Caboose: Last time I unlocked it, I KILLED CHURCH!

Tucker: Oh, right... keep shooting the jeep then.