How the Other Half Lives

Colors are dulled. Sarge is running up a hill, toward the camera.

"What the hell is that?" South demanded.

"It's what you see when you get drunk." Tex answered.

South snorted. "Nah, what I see is way more fun."

North sighed and shook his head. "Of course it is."

Sarge: (with a slight echo) Hello? ... Hello? I said hello? Hello, is anybody out here?

Cut to Church.

Church: (with a slight echo) Holy cow, would you stop yelling? I'm here.

Church runs up to Sarge.

Sarge: What is this place?

Church: Well, that's.. kinda hard to explain. Um... You were shot in the head, buddy. So, here ya are.

"That wasn't even hard at all." Wash said, confused.

That's what she said. Rider snickered.

Wash sputtered while he blushed furiously, causing the others to chuckle at his misfortune.

Sarge: Am I dead?

Church: Are you dead? Well, yeah, that's how I ended up here.

Sarge: Are you some kinda angel?

Tex snorts. An angel. Right. She scoffed.

Others shared the same sentiments. Scratch that. Everyone shared the same sentiments.

Church: (chuckling) Aheh heh heh.. am I an angel. Uh, (clears throat) yeah, actually, I am. I'm an angel. Um, do you wanna go to Heaven? 'Cause it's, like, ten bucks to get in.

"Could he even use ghost money?" York mused.

"Ghost world, yes. Living world, no." Maine grunted.

York's brows furrowed as he thought about it. "But does that only work with actual money? Could you get the money from the bank?"

Maine shrugged as CT joined the conversation. "I'm going to say no because it would raise suspicion if a dead person's money suddenly disappeared."

"Not necessarily." Wash says. "I mean, what if it works like people. The actual item is there but the ghost can take the 'ghost' of said item."

CT made a thoughtful sound. "Maybe. But do they get a certain time period to get everything they want before going to the 'afterlife' or do they just stick around?"

"I thought you didn't believe in ghosts." Tex said, her brow raised.

"I don't. This is just hypothetical." CT fired back.

Sarge: Well I, uh, I didn't really bring any.. I mean, my wallet's back in the car.

Church: Hey, you don't have it there, huh? Well uh.. that's too bad. Pretty crappy reason to be damned to Hell for an eternity.

Sarge: I don't remember dyin'.

Church: Yeah, that's my fault too. I was... sort of possessing your body at the time that you were shot. Sorry about that.

Sarge: Hold on a second, that ain't fair.

Church: Not fair? Yeah, join the frickin' club. I got shot by my own tank.

Cut to Sheila aiming at Church.

Sheila: Target locked.

York chuckled.