Down, but not Out

Grif: (heard in distance) Sim- Where'd he go? Don't kill me, I'm too good looking to die!

Fade in to Blue Base. Caboose is looking through the sniper rifle.

Caboose: Man... He is really kicking their asses.

"She and of course I am." Tex smirked.

Tucker: How come I never get the fucking sniper rifle?

York sighed with mock disappointment. "You gotta call dibs. Unless there's a skilled marksman, then it goes to them."

"Have you ever gotten the sniper rifle?" CT ask.

"I have not. I'm usually on a mission with North or Wash and sometimes Wyoming. But most times I don't need it." I like checking out Carolina's ass. He mouthed to North, one hand cupped on the side of his mouth so Carolina wouldn't see. North snorted.

Caboose: (lowers the rifle) I'm really glad Tex is on our team and not theirs.

Tucker: Sure makes things a lot easier on us.

Caboose: Yeah. I think switching Tex for Church was a good trade.

Tucker: It definitely seems like your killing Church is starting to work out for us.

Caboose: Ya know, ya think so? You know, I was gonna say something but, uh, well you

know, uh... nuh...

Tucker: Did Tex get in the base?

Caboose: (raises the rifle and watches Tex enter the base) Yeah.

Cut to the flag stand in the Blue Base. The flag reappears.

Male Game Voice: Blue Team, flag returned.

"The fuck was that?" South asked, baffled.

North shrugged.

Tucker: What the...? Who said that?

Church: (clears throat) Sorry, that was me. I, uh, I guess I had something stuck in my throat. Your flag is back, by the way.

Caboose: Hey, it's Church!

Church: Yeah, it's me. Hey, Caboose.

Caboose: (peppy) Hey, Church, what're you up to?

Church: Caboose, (laughs) ah-huh-huh, I'm not really here to make small-talk, okay? How'd you guys manage to get your flag back?

Tucker: Wh-What? Oh, th-that flag? We've always had that.

Church: Tucker, who do you think you're trying to fool? Hey, wait a second... Where's Tex?

Tucker: I'm not really sure, he said he was gonna go to the store, something about uh, elbow grease.

The callback got a few chuckles.

Church: Oh great. This is so typical! What was the one thing I told you guys the last time I appeared?

Caboose: (clueless) That Sidewinder is cold..!?

Church: (grunts) What was the OTHER one thing I told you?

"It's boring." Wash said.

"You're boring." Tex teased lightly.

"Your face is boring." He retorted, almost on instinct and his face drained of blood. "Wait, I'm sorry I'm sorry." He apologized, panicking.