Knock, knock. Who's there? Pain.

Sarge and Grif are standing next to the Warthog which is now on its side behind Red Base. Lopez is crouched over it, repairing it. A socket wrench is heard in the background.

Grif: And then I thought, you know, we could sneak around the side while they were hiding behind the rock, but uh, well that's when the tank showed up and.. shit just started blowin' up. I don't know. (sighs)

Sarge: (exhales in exasperation) Grif, do you have any godly idea how much this piece of equipment costs?

Grif: I-I don't know, uh, like, uh, what.. ten, ten.. twenty, twenty-five bucks, maybe? Uh, you-you're gonna kill me now, aren't you?

Niner narrowed her eyes at the group. "You know what? How much do you think my equipment costs?"

Wash raised his hand. "Uh, more than twenty to twenty-five bucks?" He said hesitantly.

Niner reached around Maine and gave him a condescending pat on the head. "Very good Wash." She said mockingly and rolled her eyes. "No shit it's more than twenty to twenty-five bucks. That equipment is expensive as shit and you idiots keep breaking it. I'm just gonna start charging you assholes everytime you break it and I have to either fix it or replace it entirely."

Wash crossed his arms and scowled, not appreciating the way Niner was talking to him but didn't dare say anything about it. Neither did anyone else and most just offer sheepish apologies.

Sarge: Tell you what, Grif, I'm a fair man. I'll give you a ten-second head start here before I let Lopez do anything he wants to ya.

Lopez stops working and stands up to face Grif.

Grif: Guys, I just want you to know, I'm really, really sorry here, and-

Lopez puts down his tool for a gun.

Sarge: Five Mississippi. Six Mississippi.

Grif: (backing away) Okay, uh, I guess I better get going then.

Lopez and Sarge look at each other then turn and start firing at Grif off screen.

Grif: Hey guys, that's not funny! Somebody could get hurt here.

"You're at war. Kind of. But it comes with the job description as a space marine." CT said exasperated.

Cut to the top of Blue Base where Tucker is standing next to Tex who is firing at something.

Tucker: That's basically it, sir. They have five guys over there and a big jeep.

Tex: And your flag. (reloads)

Tucker: Right, that too.

Tex throws a grenade at something.

Tucker: Uh, hey, Tex? I don't know what it's been like at your other bases, but we try not to use other soldiers as target practice here.

Camera pans, showing Tex has been firing "at" Caboose.

Caboose: I'm scared.

Tex crossed her arms. "You should be." She said ominously.

Tex starts looking over various weapons. Caboose runs up to Tex and Tucker.

Tucker: So, you've got the Special Forces black armor, I see. Were you in the Special

Forces at some point?