Points of Origin

Tex, together with Church, Tucker, and Caboose, is standing outside Blue Base.

Tex: As far as I'm concerned, I'm square with you.

Caboose and Tucker simultaneously turn to face Church.

Church: I saved you from a life of imprisonment. How the hell are you square with me?

Tex snorted. "Life of imprisonment? Please. With their security, it would take me 3 minutes tops to get out and bash their skulls in."

Caboose and Tucker simultaneously turn to Tex.

Tex: Because I didn't kill you back at Sidewinder.

Caboose and Tucker turn back to Church.

Church: You know, I don't really see how not killing somebody is the same thing as doing them a favor.

Caboose and Tucker turn to Tex.

Tex: Well, if you don't appreciate it, I could just kill you right now.

Church: No, you can't! I'm already dead, bitch! I guess the joke's on you!

"Note to self: you can only swear at Tex and call her a bitch when you're dead and a ghost." CT said wryly.

Tex rolled her eyes in response. "Sure. You think that." She muttered under her breath.

Caboose: Stop it! Stop fighting. Can't you see that you're tearing us apart? WHAT ABOUT US?

Tex: What about you?

Caboose: We helped you too. And what do we get? Nothing!

Tex: Well yeah, but...

Church: Yeah, but nothin'. He's got a point.

"Wish he didn't." Tex huffed quietly.

Tex: I did help them get the flag back.

Tucker: Yeah, but you were paid to do that. We rescued you as a favor. We could have just let you rot in the Red Army prison, it wouldn't have made any difference to us.

Tex: Fine, I'll stay here as long as it takes to help you guys win this thing. As soon as I have, I'm outta here. What do you need me to do?

Tucker: I have no idea. If you knew how to fix a tank, I would have you do that.

Tex: ...Okay.

Caboose: Wait, you-you know how to fix Sheila? ...I love you.

"Agent Texas, breaking hearts left and right." North teased. Tex snorted and chucked a pillow at him, which he dodged easily, laughing.

Cut to Lopez.

Lopez: Entonces le decía "tu no pesas más, yo peso más." Entonces pusimos nuestros cuerpos sobre la escala y determinamos quién tenía el peso más grande. Después de eso me llamé a mi mismo Lopez La Pesado. [Then I would say "you don't weigh more, I weigh more." So we put our bodies on the scale and determined who had the greatest weight. After that I called myself Lopez the Heavy.]

"That's a horrible name to call yourself. "Lopez the Heavy"? Seriously?" Maine chuckled at Wash's sigh of despair.

"We should call York that." Niner grinned from the otherside of Maine.

"Hey!" York protested. Carolina looked at York with faint amusement while South cackled in the background.

Grif: Man. First he doesn't talk at all, and now we can't get him to shut up. What's he saying?