Chapter 4 (Writting an Email)

Recap:
Charlie's best friend Sam is hi, Charlie is supportive and now they have to write an email to their respective doms. Charlie is a hesitant about being a little...
"I, but..." I wanted to argue but I know she won't want to leave me alone now, not right after a panic attack. So I indulge her and say, "okay! Let's write your dom an email!"
End Recap

We get to writing, or better said, she writes something, says it's bad, deletes it, makes me write it. And so on. But it's fun! We laugh and write. You see it's the sub's choice when they move, it has to happen in less than 2 months though. Subs have to write an email to their dom, stating that they got their letter, a time to meet up, and their 'feelings'. That last one I have never thought about until now. What am I going to write?
"I plan to stay with you for a year, then leave cus I don't want to be a baby. Thank you."
I focus on Sam's email though. She decides to meet up in two days and states that she is excited but nervous to meet her. She sends it.
And then looks at me, "I know you aren't super excited about this but you have to write an email, so let's go, come on."
I write something short and sweet, Sam convinces me to meet up at the same time as her but in the Starbucks a block away from the Dunkin' Donuts she is meeting up at. She only convinces me because if I don't drive her then her dad will have to. So I say yes.
Dear David,
Hi, I'm Charlotte, everyone calls me Charlie. We can meet up in two days at a Starbucks in ----. I don't know what else to put. Sorry? I'm feeling a little unsure about this. So... I hope to see you soon.

I'll admit, not my best piece of writing but it will work. Now I just have to stress about meeting him in two days!

Dad joke of the chapter:
I dreamed about drowning in an ocean made out of orange soda! Turned out it was just a fanta-sea
*feel free to comment your own (I might end up using some*