Chapter 13 (The Talk) AND Consistent Updates

** won't make this long, if anyone is reading this, I will be publishing regularly now, nothing has changed other than I'm not as against spanking now. So I'll let anyone who reads this decide if you want that in this story  (AKA COMMENT! It motivates me a lot) anywhoodle! here is an in-depth recap to catch you up from the long pause I left y'all with.**

RECAP: 

In this world, everyone gets paired with someone and gets a classification. 

Charlotte is a little but does not want to be, her daddy-dom is David, and he has been patient and kind with her. 

She needs to spend one year with him to fulfill government laws. Her best friend, Sam, who got paired up in a vanilla relationship, convinces her to try it out (this chapter).

 Char also struggles with food a lot btw. She also got her phone taken away in the last chapter for being on her phone at bedtime. 

End RECAP:

Chapter 13 (the talk)

I keep my phone in my hand and go downstairs to the living room/kitchen and am determined to get the thought of 'trying it out' out of my head!

"So you shouldn't get too used to this but since it's your first morning here I made pancakes!"

My mouth waters, it has been a while since I ate those. "So you are a pancake fan? I'm for the waffles but I guess if I have to, I'll suffer through some pancakes." I say sarcastically. I sit down and prepare to eat. Why does eating have to be so hard for me?

"Can we put on the TV?" That helped last time...

I don't think I'll do much now...

"Okay... here we go." He puts on flash, last night I told him it was my comfort show.

I take a bite and try to focus on the movie and not the piles of calories gathering up inside my stomach. The thing is I can't focus on the movie, I'm focusing on how David reacts to the episode... hopefully, he likes it. And then thinking about David I think about my conversation with Sam... oh and I should probably give it back to him. 3 days to go. No tick... either way, I grab my phone out of my pocket.

"Uh, David... my phone?" I hand it to him.

"I know I took your phone but you can call Sam whenever Okay? Just ask me."

"Thanks... actually... I want to ask you something..."

Why am I doing this?

"Sure, what is it? Are you okay?"

"It's well... I'm embarrassed..."

"You don't have to be, okay? This is a safe space. What is it?"

"Iwilltryoubeingyourlittle" I push the words out before I change my mind.

"Huh? A little slower?"

"I... I will try out the whole uh... little thing..."

His face lights up, which makes up for how awkward this is going to be. I can see him trying to make it a no-big deal. Taking a deep breath he says. "That is amazing! If you don't like it, it's okay. We stop right away, no hard feelings"

"Mmm..." I nod... I'm rethinking all of this, how will we even start this? I kinda want to jump all in just to get it over with but also want to test the waters a little. It's my turn to breathe.

"How... how do we start?"

"Well, a few things change."

"For example?" I am completely regretting trying this out.

"For example, bedtime, not light's out. Nap time too. A booster seat in the car. Sippy cups, Disney movies. Things like that. Most of it relies on you."

"What do you mean?" What I am thinking is 'What did I sign up for!'.

"What I mean is you acting more childish. I will help if you want. I can remind you of things you can do to get into headspace. We can take it slow."

"I don't want to be... like... a baby..."

He chuckles. "Yes, you have made that pretty clear but I know you studied the statistics in class. Almost all littles are around 6. About 16.2% are four and 2% in the whole world are less than 3. So this is to say we will start just using basic little things and see where you land."

I think it's over. It can't be that bad... "okay. Let's do it!" I plaster on a smile I am 100% sure he will know if 100% fake.

"Let's just have breakfast now. Okay?"

*Next Part tomorrow 10 am**