Chapter 5 (Helping out a Friend)

Recap:
All you need to know is
Sam is meeting her dom in a Dunkin' Donuts and Charlie in Starbucks near by...
End Recap

Two days later and I am dropping off Sam. I'm parking right in front of Dunkin' Donuts. Sam opens the door and hops out. But she doesn't close the car door. She looks at me, panic on her face. Weird, she seemed so excited during the hour car ride. (We decided to meet our doms halfway.)
Sam whispers nervously "Can you come with me?" I nod and come out.
I put on a smile for her and say "Yeah! No problem! Let's go meet your partner!"
We walk in, the door making a jingle. I look around and see Sam's partner sitting on a chair, looking plenty nervous and stiff. I grab Sam's hand and semi-drag her to the woman. I wait for Sam to say something, but when I look at her I see her frozen. So I help her out.
"Hi! I'm Charlie, this is my best friend Sam. I'm meeting my... uh... my partner a block down, I'll pick her up after."
She nods and says "Well, hello I'm Sofia, so good to meet you!"
She seems as scared as Sam, but at least she can talk. I look at Sam and say "Go on, have fun, talk. Get some donuts!"
Sofia speaks up and says, "I got a dozen! I wasn't sure which one you would like so I got a lot. Here,"
she grabs a box that was on the floor and I see chocolate sprinkled donut, Sam's favorite.
"Here, Sam! Your favorite!"
Pointing to the donut. She smiles.
And finally, words come out "Hi, sorry, I'm just really nervous, Charlie you can go, you prob need to meet your dad- dom."
Sofia looks at me, surprised "You are a sub? Really?"
I am left silent, stunned.
It must be Sam's turn to help because she says "Yup!"
"I'll see you later! Love you!" And pushes me out.
I tell her I love her too and go out. Thank god, Sam knows that I'm still not feeling the whole little thing. But at least Sofia's response proves something. I am not meant to be a little, I am independent, and I am not a baby, I walk back to the car with a smile on my face. I go in the car and drive to Starbucks.

Dad joke of the chapter:
Why can't a leopard hide?
Cus it is always spotted!
*feel free to comment your own (I might end up using some*