Chapter 9 (Moving in)

Recap:
Charlie is moving in! On her way to her new home her dom made a whole thing about her eating, she did not want to a lied to get out of it, he cought her and made sure she went to a restaurant... the thing is when they hung up she threw away her food...
End recap

Finally, I get to... my new place of residence. Home? Should I call it home? It will have to be, for a year. I am building up the confidence to ring the doorbell, I pace back and forth. Oh, fuck it! I ring it and wait.
"Hey! Come in!"
This is awkward. Very very awkward.
"Hi..."
"Okay, let me show you your room! I hope you like it. It's kinda plain right now but you can decorate it."
I step into the house. I don't really talk much, the way I see it, the more you say the more chances you can get in trouble. He leads me to my new room. It's nice, I guess. At home, I normally just fall asleep on my couch watching TV.
"Do you like it? It has a big closet..."
"it has potential. Thanks. I don't have many clothes but I really like the big window."
I'm trying to be nice. Sam said that I can come off mean.
"Cool..." he trails off... I repeat this is awkward! "Do you need help unpacking?"
I respond quickly, "nope." He flashes a thumbs up.
"When you are done we can watch a movie? Have some dinner? Relax the rest of the day? Does that seem good to you?"
"uh yeah... that's nice." I really didn't want to watch a movie, but it's the least I could do, he was supposed to get a little, one who wanted to be a baby. Not one who was planning on leaving after the one year passed, plus he was being so patient.
The next few hours were a bore. I unpacked, checked my phone, and sat on my new bed. I got the courage to go out. I stepped out, and went to where I remember was the living room. His house is nice, bigger than mine for sure. If I had to guess maybe 4 bedrooms? 3 bathrooms? It had a nice backyard. Two stories. I see David in the kitchen, cooking. I don't think he noticed me yet so I take a second to look around. It's open, you can see the kitchen through the living room and some wide windows show the backyard. The kitchen is big, has lots of counter space and a breakfast bar.
"Hello, stalker." He says, startling me.
"Sorry, was just looking around."
"It's cool, my house is now your house! Good timing too, dinner is ready!"
No. How does he expect me to eat so much! First, the burger, which I threw away but he doesn't need to know that, and now dinner! He also thinks I had a big breakfast! Again, that is a complete lie but...
"What's for dinner? I'm not really hungry..."
"Spaghetti with meat sauce. Come on, sit down." He motions to the breakfast bar.
I sit down. Not happy. He serves a butt load.
I am mad. This is too fucking much! I am about to say so when he says. "It's cool if you don't eat all of it, just eat half?"
"a quarter."
"a quarter and 5 bites?"
"deal."
he sits down and serves himself almost double what I have. How can people be so thin and eat that much?
I stuff some in my mouth before I think too much. I'm going to get fat, I know it. My leg starts bouncing and I look around for a distraction.
I notice something on the fridge... It's my 'rules' And the list of punishments. I hate this, so much. I take a few more bites. I'm about halfway through the quarter.
My eyes start to tear up and my food seems to double in size. I take a few more bites. I can just smell the calories.
"I can't." I spit out, I didn't even think about saying it.
"Yes, yes you can. How can I help?"
"i- uh... sorry." My leg doesn't stop shaking. "A distraction would be nice..."
"Do you want to watch something on TV?"
"Yeah... that would help."
He stands up and grabs the remote, touching some buttons he goes on Netflix. And starts scrolling.
"Tell me when you see something you like. Take another bite, Char."
I do so, a big bite. I look back up to him, and he smiles at me and it makes me want to take another one. I do so. I focus back on the tv.
"That one is cool." I point to one. And take another bite. I am on a roll. I like the way he looks at me when I look up. Proud of me for the simplest of things such as eating.
"It's rated R, I don't think so."
I roll my eyes, and he raises his eyebrows at that. Before he can scold me about being 'kind' and whatnot I say. "First off that's not on the rules you have so kindly displayed in the kitchen," I look at him, he doesn't even seem sorry! I continue, "second the rules were there to supposedly 'help' me, I'm 18, I can watch an R-rated movie."
He sighs and says "I know you are, but you are also a little, and I'm your dad-"
I interrupt. "Can we not use that word?"
"daddy? That is what I am. A daddy dom. Being a little is nothing to be ashamed of." I start to play with my food, using the fork. It's starting to get cold.
"Another bite Charlie. Please."
I'm starting to get mad. "I'm not a fucking kid! Stop treating me like one!"
I am fuming. "Charlotte, I know this is hard, I'm sorry for that. But you will not talk to me like that. This is your only warning. You can be mad at me, but you will treat me respectfully."
I look down and mumble an apology.
"Now if you want to watch that movie we can reach a compromise. I skip the parts that are inappropriate and you can still watch it." He isn't angry, his voice isn't too loud, it's kind of kind actually.
I roll my eyes and start to speak something that would probably get me in trouble. But he is quicker and says, sternly.
"the next words out of your mouth better be an understandable apology for breaking the cursing rule and being rude." I stare at him, he stares at me. I break first.
"I'm sorry. Okay?"
"Thank you. All is forgiven. Let's watch it?" He is like Sam, they move on quickly, it's as if he wasn't mad at me, to begin with.
"Yeah."
We watch, and he skips some scenes he deems inappropriate. And it was chill. We laugh and joke about parts. It's fun, I am smiling and ended up with a blanket on me. He pauses the movie unexpectedly and says, compassionately, a little hesitant.
"Hey, Charlie, 5 min more until it's time for bed."
I don't answer verbally and just nod.

(Let's see how that goes... give suggestions if u want something specific or if you just want to help me out, lol!)

Dad Joke of the chapter:
Why couldn't the bicycle stand up by itself?
Cus it was Two-Tiered!!!