Kamen Rider Demons/Over Demons Bio

Name: Daisuke Akira

Nationality: Japan

Alias: Kamen Rider Demons/Over Demons, The Spider & Stag Beetle Hero, The Stamping Hero, The Next Demons, The Rip Off Spider-Man (Call by Villians), Emo Otaku, Daisuke-Kun (Call by Hina), (Call by Peter), Bro (Call by Miles)

Characters Type: Hero, Protagonist, Anti-Hero (Controlled by Venom Symbiote)

Looks:

In School

Normal

Age: 16

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Personality: Smart, Nerdy, Calm, Introvert, Nice, Kind, Emo (Sometimes), Mature, Respectful, Well-Manner, Cold (Sometimes), Merciless (Sometimes)

Affiliation: Midtown Highschool, Web Warriors, Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D

Occupation: Exchange High School Student, Writer, Vigilante, Kamen Rider

Background: Daisuke Akira is the next Kamen Rider Demons & Over Demons, He is the successor of Hiromi Kadota & Hikaru Ushijima. Daisuke Akira is living with his 2 younger siblings known as Kaori and Daichi Akira, Daisuke is abit overprotected to his younger sister and little brother and been raising and taking care of his siblings on his own ever since his parents died in a car accident at age of 10. Daisuke is an Otaku nerdy kid who loved Kamen Rider and Marvel his favourited KR Show and Marvel Hero is Kamen Rider Ryuki and Spider-Man. Daisuke shared deep hatred on Bullys and Perverts in school so he's trained himself in Martial Arts to protect people's from them, But until the Aurora Wall appeared and take Daisuke alongside his sibling and his girlfriend to the world of Marvel by Tsukasa Kadoya Aka Decade. Then he was in the world of Marvel, he become excited but he found Demons Driver alongside Vistamps, Tsukasa told Daisuke that he become Demons & Over Demons but also have Spider-Man's suit and ability. Daisuke to protect this world from villains.