Chapter 10.5: Facing Kingpin & Sinister Six! (Part 2)

Warning: 18+ Blood and Gore.

Hiromi: After what happen in Part 1. We meet Anya aka Spider Girl, and they would face Sinister Six. But luckily, Diend able to help them. And we saw Kingpin & Green Goblin & Doc Ock defeat Demons & Spider-Man but they got help from Miles & Scarlet Spider. Until Osborn betray them, and the machine will destroy the city. Now it's up to Demons & Web Warrior must stop Kingpin.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At Super Collider Testing Room.

Showing the flashback about what happen to Part 1, scene show Demons & Spider-Man & Ultimate Spider-Man & Scarlet Spider see the machine is create portal and Doc Ock try to fix it.

Spider-Man (Miles): Dr. Octavius! You need to stop the machine!

Doc Ock: I'm trying! If this happen, the machine will create the portal and cause the city gonna be exploded!

Demons: Now look what you did, Fisk! Did you realized what you have done?!

Kingpin: Silence! If the machine continue! I can see them again!

Doc Ock: Fisk, you Arrogant Fool!

Showing Kingpin ready to crush Web Warriors as Demons knew that he gonna beat Kingpin for what he did.

Scarlet Spider: Guess we're gonna stop him.

Demons: Yeah, let's go, guys!

Spider-Man (Peter): Right!

Scene show Demons & the Web Warrior try to stop Kingpin while Doc Ock try to fix the machine before cause explosion.

Demons: Kingpin, you are idiot! Is your family important than the city?!

Kingpin: Even I sacrifice the city, I will bring back my family!

Demons: I guess i have go through that thick skull of your to make you open your damn mind!

Scarlet Spider: Demons is right, you going down!

Kingpin: Try me!

Scene show Demons punch at Scarlet Spider as he block the attack before Scarlet Spider kick him as he grunt in pain. Meanwhile Peter & Miles help Doc Ock to stop the machine.

Doc Ock: I can't believe the machine become like this!

Spider-Man (Peter): Otto, you need to realize because the machine would cause destruction!

Spider-Man (Miles): He is right!

Doc Ock: I can't believe it... I make a mistake by working with Fisk!

Spider-Man (Peter): We gonna talk later, we need to stop the machine!

Then scene change to Demons & Scarlet Spider fighting Kingpin as they punch and kick at Kingpin, he is grunt in pain.

Kingpin: You little brat!

Demons: You are the one who try to destroy city!

Kingpin: Shut up, you damn Japan Brat!

Demons: DID YOU JUST RACISM ON ME?! Ok... Now I'm pissed!

Scene show Demons grab Kingpin as he perform a wrestling move at Kingpin, he is scream in pain.

Kingpin: *Scream* You little shit!

Demons: ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAAA!!!