Chapter 6: The Dating, Electro, And Anomalocaris!

Hiromi: Hello Readers, I'm Hiromi Kadota. The author let me doing his narration. Now then... Last time on previous Chapter, Hina train herself to become strong while Spider-Man look for Daisuke. Until Hina complete her training, they found Kraven's Mansion. And Hina success become Kamen Rider Aguilera. She defeat Kraven while they manage to save Daisuke but defeat Scorpion. And what we will see their new chapter?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At Queens. Few Day Later...

The scene shows Daisuke sitting in the living room while watching the new episode of Kamen Rider alongside his girlfriend and his young siblings.

Daisuke: *Narrating* After I was save by Hina and Spider-Man. Me & my friends continue watching Kamen Rider Revice, we learn George isn't final boss which make us surprise. But we learn Vice is true final boss, and he sacrifice himself to help Ikki remember. The most sad moment that make us crying...

Daisuke sighed as he remembered the final episode of Kamen Rider Revice when Vice is dying and gone, which made Daisuke sad to see it.

Flashback, 3 Week ago...

Showing they watching final episode of Kamen Rider Revice, as Daisuke & Hina & Daisuke's sibling are crying while Peter & Miles feel sad to see Vice is gone.

Daisuke: I can't believe Vice is gone...

Hina: Vice... *crying*

Daisuke Siblings: Vice!

Peter: Man, that was most sad episode...

Miles: Yeah, I gonna miss Vice...

Daisuke: How about we watch new Kamen Rider series known as Geats?

Peter: Sure.

Peter and Miles nod as they decide to watch Kamen Rider Geats, wondering how good Kamen Rider Geats even some Riders.

Back To Present Day,

Showing Daisuke & his friends and sibling watching Kamen Rider Geats Episode 1 & 2, they were excited to see Geats action and many different Rider.

Daisuke: Damn, it like Kamen Rider Ryuki! I felt like a kid watching my favorited Rider again.

Hina: Yeah! But with different Riders, they look so amazing.

Kaori: Yeah, the cat rider look so cute.

Showing they watch the Kamen Rider Geats Episode 3 Preview as they feel suspicious toward Dapan but they don't like Buffa's arrogant personality.

This makes Peter dislike Michinaga's arrogant personality while Miles feels suspicious of the Panda Rider aka Kanato Sumida.

Peter: Man, I don't like that Buffalo Rider. His arrogant is make me hate him...

Miles: That Panda Rider is so suspicious...

Daisuke: Agreed with you guys.

Miles: Man... Does your world Kamen Rider TV shows are that interesting? I mean the writing and directing is great!