Lupin Yellow Bio

Name: Yui Mihara

Nationality: Japan

Alias: Lupin Yellow, The Thief Ranger, The Yellow Phantom Thief, The Next Lupin Yellow, Eiji's Girlfriend (Call by Daisuke), Yui-chan (Call by Hina), Rip-Off Miwa Kasumi (Call by Kaori), Yui Nee-chan (Call by Daichi)

Character Type: Hero, Protagonist

Looks:

Age: 16

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Personality: Kind, Caring, Cheerful, Energetic, Protective, Loyal, Serious, Funny, Cold (Sometimes), Merciless (Sometimes)

Affiliation: Midtown Highschool, Web Warriors, S.H.I.E.L.D

Occupation: Exchange High School Student, Vigilante, Super Sentai

Background: Yui Mihara is the next Lupin Yellow, she is the successor of Umika Hayami. She is a fan of Tokusatsu & Anime, she is the girlfriend of Eiji Tanaka. When she was a kid, she watch Super Sentai for the first time and she become a big fan of Super Sentai. She brought the collection of Tokusatsu toys as she ask her father to buy them, her father is caring for her even though her mother pass away. One day, some rich boy asks her to be their boyfriend but she rejects them. She dislikes them because they want her money, and she meets Eiji Tanaka. As she was blushed to see him, he was smile at her as she feel her heart beating when she in love with him. But one day, she got kidnapped by an ex-soldier into a criminal. As he asks her for money until Eiji arrives he beat up the soldier and saves her. As her father is grateful for Eiji and he let Yui choose Eiji as her fiance, as they become a couple. When Yui check on Eii as she was shock to see Daiki's actor is real and he talk to Eiji, but she was teleport same time with Eiji as she found her Lupin Yellow's gear and she become the next Lupin Yellow.

Likes: Her friends, Eiji Tanaka, Daisuke Akira, Hina Sasaki, Helping people, Saving people, Watching Tokusatsu, Stealing Lupin Collection, Training her body, Spending the days with Eiji

Dislikes: New Shocker, Sinister Six, Hydra, A.I.M.S, Villians, Asshole, Bully, Pervert, Idiot, Arrogant people, Power Hungry people, People who steal her money, People who hurt her loved ones

Equipments:

VS Changer