Chapter 8: Daisuke Past? End The Hina Fan's Club!

Hiromi: Hello everyone. We finally see the new chapter of Kamen Rider Demons. After Daisuke & Hina explain to Fury about the Kamen Rider. Hina has to fight a new Villain known as Bullseye from Hell's Kitchen. And she got help from Ms. Marvel, a rookie hero like Spider-Man. But we will see the background of Daisuke in this chapter.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier

Showing Daisuke & Hina arrive at S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier as they arrive at the command room, as they meet Fury again. They wonder why Fury has call them.

Daisuke: Hey Fury. Why you called us to come here again?

Fury: It's about Kamen Rider. I heard some Kamen Riders hide and look for Shocker.

Hina: Kamen Rider aren't the only heroes.

Daisuke: They are part of Tokusatsu.

Fury: Tokusatsu?

Daisuke: They are Japan's Heroes. They are from Children's TV Show that Japan made them.

Fury: I don't get it...

The Couple: Let's us explain.

Showing the couple explain to Nick Fury about Tokusatsu like Super Sentai, Ultraman, Metal Hero, Garo, Armor Hero, Tomica Hero, and other Tokusatsu Hero from Korean & America.

The Couple: That's all about Tokusatsu.

Fury: So why I didn't heard about Kamen Rider?

Daisuke: That's because they from different universe.

Hina: But they are Japan heroes as part of Tokusatsu Universe.

Fury: I see... Then anyone has told you the mission.

Daisuke: There are two people who contact us. But they are not here.

Fury: I see...

Daisuke: Sorry Fury but we don't know where Tsukasa-san is but we know that he's doing investigation with other Kamen Riders in somewhere in this World.

Hina: Yes and we haven't heard any news from Sento-san yet.

Daisuke: Yeah, incase if there a chance he's gonna come check on us.

Fury: I see... So only Tsukasa Kadoya will explain, huh?

Daisuke: Yeah but the problem is I don't know where is Tsukasa.

Fury: I see...

???: You called? Daisuke.

Showing they turn to see a dimension wall appear as many agents point their gun at the wall before Tsukasa come out, and Fury order the agents not point their gun as he was shocked to see Tsukasa use dimension power like Doctor Strange.

Tsukasa: So this must be S.H.I.E.L.D, huh?

Hina: Tsukasa-san!

Daisuke: How did you get here?

Tsukasa: You called, so i come here soo yeah.

Fury: So you are the one who bring them here?

Tsukasa: That is correct.