Chapter 11: Meeting Black Cat! The Hammerhead Heist!

Hiromi: Hello everyone, it good to see you guy again. After chapter 10 and Special chapter event. At least we will see next Den-O book soon but at least Daisuke and Hina gonna meet the black cat thief soon in the heist belong to another criminal. Now we will see a new chapter about Peter's enemy and ally. Find out next time on this chapter!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Few Months Later... At Queens.

The scene show Daisuke and Hina and his sibling are watching Kamen Rider Geats ever since few months passed. As they watch the scene that Kamen Rider Tycoon finally kill Kekera and the debut of Regard Omega.

Hina: Damn! Guess Keiwa finally kills Kekera after he becomes evil and forces Tycoon to become the perfect Rider. Plus that's what he and Berova get for what they did! *Anger tone*

Daisuke: Yeah I agreed! I can't believe Suel came back once again. Plus Toei being lazy on Regard suit design.

Kaori: Yeah! Not to mention Daichi redeem himself and also Kanato is gone. Where do we see Kanato's death scene?!

Daichi: Mou! This is soo unfair!

They sigh as they feel annoyed, they see the preview of the episode is now last episode which make them shocked and surprise.

Daisuke: Man... I can't believe Ace is dead...

Hina: Yeah... That is a shame due to fake Tsumuri kill him...

Kaori: Yeah! Is like Azu all over again!

Daichi: Same!

The scene shows they watching Kamen Rider Geats' last episode preview and see the final battle against Sueru.

Making Daisuke and Hina and his sibling are sad to see Ace but they hope Ace is come back again even they feel bad for Ace.

Hina: Kamen Rider Geats is finally over... Yuya manages to break record of episodes 43 to 49. But I gonna miss Ace.

Daisuke: Same here. Man time flies fast.

Kaori: Yep. Lucky we got to see new Kamen Rider Show!

Daichi: Yeah! And is Card Theme again!

The scene show they watch the new trailer of the new Kamen Rider show called Kamen Rider Gotchard, a new hero show.

The scene show they are excited to see Kamen Rider Gotchard for first time and even another card themed Kamen Rider.

Kaori: Another card-themed Kamen Rider but also alchemy motif too?!

Daichi: Sugoi! Card Theme Kamen Rider are awesome!

Kaori: Yeah! Also I can't wait to collect the card from Kamen Rider Gotchard! It like trading card again!

Daichi: Me too Nee-Chan!

Scene show the sibling were talking as they were enjoy seeing Kamen Rider Gotchard, meanwhile Daisuke and Hina smile to see Kaori and Daichi were happy.