Chapter 1: New World? Decide Up! The Genomix Rider! (Rewrited)

Narrator: Last Time, We see our Protagonist Daisuke beat up the bully with his best friend when they want to mess with him until he's & Eiji are late for the school. Later Daisuke & Hina walking home after a sweet moments, and they meet Tsukasa Kadoya. He send them to another world called Marvel. Now what will happen next?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At Unknown Place.

Showing the aurora curtain bring Daisuke, Hina, Kaori & Daichi in central park. As the 2 Akira siblings woke up and they look around the central park.

Kaori: *Look at Daisuke* Onii-chan, wake up, please.

Daisuke: *Opened his eyes* Ka-Kaori?

Showing Daisuke open his eyes as he was stand up and he look at Kaori & Daichi, as he see they are okay.

Daisuke: Where are we?

Kaori: Onii-chan, we are in the park. Could you please wake up Hina-san?

Daisuke: Oh Right, let's me wake her up.

Showing Daisuke goes to Hina, he slowly shake her body as she began to open her eyes, and see Daisuke in front of her.

Daisuke: Good Morning. Sleeping Beauty. *Smug*

Showing Hina blushed when she see Daisuke smug as she was embarrassed that she sleep, as he flirt with her which make her blush.

Showing Hina was surprise as she is blush when Daisuke was doing that to her, as she knew Daisuke is her boyfriend.

Hina: *Flustered* D-D-Daisuke-kun?!

Daisuke: You like red as strawberry the sweet I taste... *Teasing her*

Hina: M-Mou, Daisuke-Kun stop teasing me! *Still blushing*

Showing Kaori covering Daichi's innocent eyes as he tried to get her hand off his face, Kaori knew Daichi is too young to see this.

Kaori: Seriously Onii-chan?!

Daichi: Ehh Onee-chan. I can't see!

Showing the couple stand up after wake up. Daisuke siblings are confused what going on why they're here.

Hina: Is this Marvel?

Daisuke: I think so.

Kaori: Onii-chan, what is going on here? Why are we here? I remember I was playing games with Daichi.

Daisuke: It's an long story.

Kaori: Okay... Where are we? I know we are in the park but we are not in our home anymore.