Chapter 1

I hear Harry crying.
A huge green light appears and I starts crying aswel.
I hear someone screaming, my mother.
I see my mother laying down at the floor.
Dead.

"Y/n? Y/n?! Wake up!" I hear besides me.
I open my eyes and look at Harry I'm all sweaty and breathing heavy.
"Nightmare again?" He asks me.
"Yeah about mom and dad again" I answer him.
Before Harry could answer I already hear our stupid nephew screaming.
"Wake up harry, y/n we're going to the zoo" he screams while jumping on the stairs.
I got a lot of dust in my eyes from him jumping on the stairs, since we sleep in a fucking closet.
The dust stings like when you put alcohol on an open wound.
Fucking Dudley he is always bullying us and our uncle and aunt don't do anything about it.
They hate us just like we hate them maybe even more.
"I think he means that they are going to the zoo right?" I ask Harry.
"Well I don't think they are taking us, no" he answers.
I want to walk out the closet but Dudley pushes me back in and I fall down at our 'bed' what's actually not a bed.
"Fucking dick!" I scream at him.
And yes ofcourse my aunt heard me calling Dudley a dick cause she already came here to command me to take care of breakfast.
And she was talking to me like I was trash about 'being nice to my nephew'.
What a bitch.
"Okay Harry you set the table I will do the breakfast, we don't want it to burn again right?" I say.
"Yeah your right I will set the table" Harry answers.
We do as told and I make breakfast without burning it while Harry is setting the table.
I just don't listen to the Dursley's acting like Dudley deserves the world.
It's his birthday today and he was already half crying about the fact he got less presents then last year.
Well if you would ask me the only thing he deserves is a kick under his ass.
"We have to take them" aunt Petunia says.
Wait what?! We can go with them to the zoo that's awesome!
"Yeah we don't have a choice otherwise those stupid kids will set the house on fire or worse" uncle Vernon answers her.
I wink at Harry and he looks at me smiling.

~in the zoo~

Dudley wanted to go to the reptile house.
And good for me one of my favorite animals are snakes.
"I still can't believe we could come with them" Harry says to me.
"Me either Harry it's like a miracle" I say.
"Make him move!" Dudley says to his father.
Ugh don't they fucking see the snake is asleep, dumbasses.
Uncle Vernon beats the glass a few times and I just couldn't hold back.
"Hey don't you see it's asleep?!" I say.
They just look annoyed and walk away after uncle Vernon gave me a death stare.
Me and Harry look at the snake and I see him moving.
"Look Harry it's moving" I say.
He look and smiles at me noticing I'm really excited about it.
"How is it to just lay here the whole time seeing al those ugly faces staring at you?" I ask the snake and yes ofcourse I know it wouldn't answer.
Well I thought it wouldn't.
The snake puts his head more up and looks at me.
"Can you hear me?" I ask a bit shocked.
The snake nods and I'm even more shocked.
After a while Dudley notices the snake is awake aswel and he just pushes me to the ground, asshole.
I get mad but just stay down and I wish the glass will disappear making him fall down.
And before I knew it that exact thing actually happend and the snake crawled out of his cage stopping at me.
"Thank you" it says.
"Euhm your welcome" I answer.
The most funny of all is that the glass came back when Dudley wanted to get out.
So he was like trapped and me and Harry were holding back our laughters.
Well we knew that when we got home...
Uncle Vernon locked us up in our closet and to be really honest it was really claustrophobic in there.
"Hey Harry you heard the snake talk aswel right?" I ask him wanting to know if I didn't got crazy.
"Yes y/n I heard that aswel your not crazy" he answer.
"That's good I really got scared I was out of my mind" I answer chuckling.
After a while me and Harry fall asleep.

~next morning~

I woke up with an extreme headache and I just immediately started making the breakfast.
Maybe they would be thankful this time.
I looked out of the window and saw an owl sitting at the bord of our street.
Weird... owls never come here.

Harry's pov:
I walked to the door to get the post and see there are two letters, one for me and one for y/n.
That's weird we never get post.
I walk to her and hand her her letter.

Y/n's pov:
Harry handed me a letter with my name on it.
Weird.
We never get post.
And ofcourse our sweet nephew noted we got some post, note the sarcasm.
"Mom dad!!! Y/n and Harry have a letter!" He says.
Ugh this guy I swear.
Uncle Vernon took my letter away and looked at it with a disgusting look before throwing it in the fire with Harry's one aswel.
"Hey that we're out letters!" Me and Harry say at the same time.
He doesn't answer us and just continues eating his breakfast.
What a dick.

~next week~

Last week we got letters everyday, everyday one more then the other day.
It was really weird.
And today it was Sunday so not post.
"I love Sundays guess why" uncle Vernon says.
"Because there is no post on Sundays" I answer him.
"That's right y/n" he says.
Wow I'm finally right in his eyes one time.
A few seconds after he said that there were like thousands of letters coming out of the open heart.
Me and Harry couldn't reach one and we all moved to a weird house in the middle of the see.
'So they couldn't find us anymore' like uncle Vernon said.
I don't know who he means with that but still.