Chapter 14

The break is awful so far everything sucks.
For real like everything sucks uncle Vernon doesn't want to sign Harry's paper so he can't go to Hogsmeade.
I didn't wanted to go without Harry but I guess I didn't really had a choice.
At least I could buy him a Christmas present now.
But I still had a plan I went to aunt Petunia with Harry's paper.
"Hello aunt Petunia I totally forgot I need two papers to be signed" I say calmly.
"Two? For what is this one then?" She asks.
"That you accept that we can go follow classes at different places, so if we need to do something in the forest that we can follow that aswel" I say.
I knew we were going to have classes in the forest since Hagrid was going to be a new teacher!
He told me that and I wasn't supposed to tell anyone but I didn't had any other choice this moment.
Not that she knows who Hagrid is but still.
"Okay fine" she says while signing the paper.
Yes I knew it would work!
"Thank you aunt Petunia" I say while walking back to mine and Harry's room.
"Hey Harry I have good news for you" I say.
"What kind of good news can you have?" he asks me a bit upset about Vernon not signing the paper.
"I made Petunia sign your paper" I say while handing him the paper.
"Yess y/n I love you so much!" He says while hugging me.
"I love you to Harry" I say smiling.

~next week~

Today Vernons sister Marge was going to visit us.
I saw her one time before and she is an even bigger bitch then Vernon himself.
We had to clean the whole house and cook diner for them it sucked.
And a few days ago I got my period for the first time so my stomach is hurting like hell.
Me and Harry were standing in the kitchen while Marge was coming in.
She just gave us disgusting looks like we looked like a dead slug or something.
She took her dog with her she even let that dog drink out of her glass.
Fucking disgusting.....
She was offending our parents and Harry got mad so her glass broke.
Lucky for him she thought that was because she had a 'strong grip'.
She kept offending them and I was done with it.
"Shut up!" I say.
"Yes you listen to me now" Marge said.
She didn't continue with talking cause her finger stared to blow up.
And not only her finger everything was blowing up she looked like a balloon.
She floated outside and me and Harry ran upstairs to get our stuff.
We were leaving sooner we had to get out of here before they would kill us.
We ran downstairs with our stuff and Vernon came to us.
"You're going to get her back right now!" He says.
"No it was her own fault" I say.
He tries to grab me but I point my wand at him.
"Stay away from me!" I say.
"You can't do magic out of school" he says clearly afraid.
"Oh yeah? Try me" I answer.
"They don't want you back now anymore you can't go anywhere" he says.
"I don't care anything is better then staying here" I answer while walking out while Harry follows me.
We are walking and I fall down and sit on a curb.
I look in bushes and see a dog?
"Hey Harry do you see that?" I ask and he nods at me.
Before I could look again a huge purple bus stops in front of us.
He does a word what he obviously had to do for everyone.
"Why are you on the floor?" He asks.
"I didn't do it on purpose" I answer.
We step in the bus and Harry says we have to go to the leaky cauldron.

~at the leaky cauldron~

We walk in and some weird guy takes us to some other weird man.
Kinda weird.
But lily and Hedwig (our owls) were already there so that's great I was already staring to worry about them.
The man tells us our school books are here already aswel.
"But we used magic we can't go back to Hogwarts right?" I ask the man.
"Blowing up an aunt doesn't mean you are getting expelled" the man says.
Lucky us damn.
We go to our room and I pack out my books.
"Wow look at this one" I say while taking a monster book out of the box.
I already opened it before Harry could even say that wasn't a good idea and it was legit attacking us.
Why would they give us a book like this what the hell.
We both jump on the bed and I find a way to get the book back in the box again.
"Let's go downstairs" I say to Harry.
"Yeah that sounds good" he answers and when we walk away we see Hermione and Ron arguing.
They are definitely in love it's just way to obvious.
"Hey guys" I say smiling.
"Hey y/n, Harry" Hermione says.
Ron told us about his holiday and then Arthur came to us (Ron's father) to ask if we had a minute for him.
We walked with him and he told us about Sirius Black who is escaped from Azkaban.
He helped Voldemort with killing our parents and now he is looking for us.
Can't we really never have a normal year at Hogwarts.
I went with Hermione to her room to talk a bit.
"You really had a glow up y/n" she says smiling.
"So do you!!" I say back.
"So Hermione you and Ron?" I ask.
"What do you mean?" She asks blushing.
"Well it's pretty obvious you two like each other" I answer.
"Euhm well okay maybe I do like him but don't you dare tell anyone" she says warning me.
"I won't don't worry, so did he write you this break?" I ask her.
"Yeah not much because of Egypt since he was on holiday there but yeah he wrote me" she says.
"Harry told me you got a lot of letters aswel and that Harry couldn't know from who" she says.
"Oh yeah euhm that was nothing" I say.
"Oh come on y/n I won't tell anyone if you have a boyfriend" she says.
"First of all I don't have a boyfriend and I couldn't tell Harry cause Mattheo wrote me this break and he is going to kill me otherwise, Harry would kill me not Mattheo tho" I answer.
"Mattheo riddle?!" She asks almost screaming.
"Hermione shush and yes Mattheo riddle" I answer.
"Sorry but you two hated each other right?" She asks me.
"Yeah we still do we are wrtiting hate letters to each other" I say chuckling.
I slept in Hermione's dorm well we almost didn't sleep we talked a lot but after a while we did fall asleep.