Chapter 16

~the next day~

Today classes sucked it was damn boring.
Except professor Lupin's class,DADA.
That was kinda nice actually he had a closet with a boggart in it.
That's a thing that is different for each person it shows your biggest fear.
And with the spell 'ridiculous" you turn it into something funny.
Like Neville got professor Snape, some girl I don't know the name of got a snake, Ron got a spider and Harry got a dementor.....
Lucky for me after Harry's boggart we didn't continue the class.
No one could know my biggest fear, fear is weakness and weakness is death.
Professor lupin thought Harry's boggart would be Voldemort and that's when he jumped in.
His boggart was the moon.
It's already obvious he is a werewolf that's the only creature that could be scared of the moon.
"Hey y/n can I ask you something?" Harry asks me after classes.
"Yeah sure anything" I answer.
"Professor Lupin wants to teach me the spell to get the dementors away and he asked me to take you with me" he says.
"Oh yeah sure" I say.
We go to professor Lupins office and he is already waiting for us.
"Hello you two y/n you can sit down I will teach Harry first" he says.
I nod and sit down on a chair looking at Harry.
"The spell you have to use is expecto patronum" Lupin says.
The first time Harry tries it he faints because of not using a good memory.
You have to use a strong memory to make it work.
The second time it works and the dementor that's actually a boggart back in the box.
"Well done Harry!" Lupin says.
I smile and hug my brother.
"Thank you professor" he says.
"Now Harry can you please leave me and y/n alone she will be right back?" Lupin asks.
"Ofcourse" he says while walking away.
"Okay y/n I'm sure you can do the patronus charm can you try it one time for me?" he asks.
I nod.
"Expecto patronum" I say while a wolf patronus is coming out of my wand.

Your patronus:

"Well done y/n amazing! Do you maybe know what a wolf patronus means?" He asks me

"No professor I don't." I answer.
"A wolf means that you would do anything to protect friends and family, and it means your a strong silent person most of the time but you do have a playful side." He says.
"Well that's all kinda true, but professor if you already knew I could do the spell why did you want me to come here?" I ask.
"I wanted to ask you something y/n, when I told the class about boggarts you seemed a bit scared why?" He asks me.
"I don't want people to know what I fear." I answer.
"And why is that?" He asks me.
"In my eyes fear is something that makes you weak people can use it against you to make you scared or mad and maybe even worse" I say.
"You are right y/n fear is making people weaker but telling your biggest fear to the ones you trust can make you stronger" he says.
"Then what about you telling me first?" I ask him.
It's worth a try right I mean I already know he is a werewolf it's pretty obvious.
"Well y/n I think you already noticed me being a werewolf my biggest fear is hurting the people I love" he says.
"And now it's your turn" he says.
"When I was a child I felt like I wasn't good enough ever, the people I lived with and still live with in the breaks always made me feel bad.
I wanted to get mad at them and other people I wanted to hurt them bad but I couldn't.
Cause if I did bad things would happen to me so I hold my anger back.
For a long time but you can't hold it back forever." I say.
I roll my sleeves up and show him all the scars on my arms.
"If you feel like your not worth it or that you are a monster you think you dravers to be hurted.
All the anger I collected I put out on myself I hated myself.
My biggest fear is going back to my old life.
Like how I was before.
Full of hate, sadness, anger and most of all fear.
It maybe sounds weird but all those times I cutted myself I was afraid, afraid of dying.
I never wanted dead but I always thought it maybe would be better if I was dead...." I said.
Wow I can't believe I actually told him.
"Y/n I want you to know that you are good the way you are, you are an amazing person don't let anyone tell you different" he says.
"Thanks professor" I say smiling.
"You know y/n your not alone" he says while pulling up his sleeve and showing me some scars aswel.
"I'm sorry professor you didn't deserve to feel that way" I say a bit shocked.
"Y/n you didn't deserve to feel that way aswel and if you ever feel like that again come to me" he says.
"I will" I say smiling.
"Now go back to your brother" he says smiling.
I nod and walk out waving at professor Lupin while walking back to Harry.
"Hey" I say smiling.
"Hey how did it go?" He asks me.
"It went great!" I say.
"That's good I'm proud of you" he says smiling.
"Thanks Harry" I answer.