Chapter 21

~back at Hogwarts~

I was scared as hell from what happened yesterday what if Voldemort is coming for us.
What if he is going to kill us.
I know we're safe at hogwarts as long as Dumbledore is here but it's still scary.
Dumbledore didn't gave me much time to think out it tho.
He started his speech.
"This year the triwizard tournament is here at Hogwarts" he says.
Fred and George told me about that tournament it seemed to be really dangerous I'm glad I couldn't be one of the champions.
The two schools came in.
The first one is beauxbatons academy of magic and the second one is Durmstrang institute.
The uniforms of the Beauxbatons school were ugly as hell well Ron thought they were hot.
I mean I think he did he was almost drooling like what the hell.
Dumbledore showed us the goblet of fire you have to put your name in that thing if you want to be part of the tournament.
So I wasn't going to put my name in that.
Why would you do that like it's extremely dangerous and there is a change that you die...
From tomorrow on you can put your name in the goblet and after a week I guess I didn't pay attention (like usually) it chooses the champions.

I was walking to my dorm when I heard Mattheo behind me.
"Are you following me?" I ask.
"What no ofcourse not we are in the same house remember?" He says.
"Yeah sorry" I say.
I actually wanted that he was following me but ofcourse I didn't admit that.
"Hey euh y/n you aren't going to put your name in the goblet right?" He asks.
What does he care.
"Why do you care?" I ask.
"Well I don't want you to get hurt in that tournament so just don't do it okay?" He asks.
"I didn't want to so no worries and what about you?" I ask.
"My father wants me to do it so I have to" he answers.
"You know you don't always have to listen to him right?" I ask.
"Y/n believe me if I don't listen to him bad things are going to happen" he says.
"But-"
"No y/n no but I can't disobey my father" he says.
"Alright if you say so" I say while walking away.
I didn't want to walk away I wanted to kiss him so bad but I couldn't.
His father wants me dead and I'm not even sure if he doesn't want the same.
I didn't wanted to admit it but I knew it was true.
I'm in love with Mattheo Riddle.