Chapter 6

After Dumbledore caught me at the mirror I was a bit confused.
Why is Mattheo riddle my deepest desire it's weird.....
But it doesn't matter cause the break is over and we still didn't found anything about Nicolas Flamel I felt like shit.
Me, Ron and Harry were in the library when Hermione came to us with a huge book.
And when I say huge I mean hugeeeee.
We had been looking everywhere for Nicolas Flamel and didn't found anything but ofcourse Hermione did.
Like I already thought when I first saw her she is a nerd.
She found something when she was 'light reading' in the break.
Me and Ron were already confused about that that huge book was light for her.
"The philosopher stone that's what Snape is trying to steal" Hermione says.
"And what that dog is guarding" I say.
So finally we found something and we decided to go to Hagrid to confront him.
Well actually Harry decided that and we just came with him.
We knock on the door and he gets a bit scared?
"Who is there?" He asks.
He opens the door and we look at him.
"Hagrid we know about the Philosophers stone" I say and he lets us in.
We talked with him a bit and ofcourse Hagrid wouldn't be Hagrid if he didn't have a weird animal.
That was why he got scared when someone was outside his house cause he don't want to get caught.
He was having a dragon egg at this moment.
And lucky for us Malfoy caught us note the sarcasm.

"Fucking Malfoy" I say.
"Oh come on y/n don't make it worser then it already is" Harry says.
I just don't answer It couldn't get any fucking worse.
Malfoy snitched us when we were at Hagrid cause we found out about the stone and now Hagrid lost his egg aswel.
But now we have detention and have to look for a unicorn in the dark forest.
At night.
Who the fuck leaves students in the forest at night it's fucking dangerous.
Now me, Harry and Draco are with eachother and Hagrid's dog that's and absolute coward.
(Just like Draco they would be the prefect duo)
And Hagrid is with Ron and Hermione.
I just already fucking hate most of the damn Slytherins.
Draco just wants to make living for me and Harry absolutely impossible.
Astoria Greengrass stole my homework what got me detention.
Mattheo riddle is being a total bully to me and Harry more to me tho.
And the rest is just weird.
Except Pansy and Blaise that are my only friends in Slytherin actually.
"This is survant stuff" I hear Draco say.
"If I didn't know any better Malfoy I would say you were scared" I say.
"Ha scared Potter? Wait did you hear that?" He asks.
"Yes I heard that cause I'm not deaf dipshit" I say.
We walk a bit further and I see the unicorn on the floor with a man over him drinking the blood.
My scar immediately start to hurt like hell and I think Harry's aswel since his hand is on his scar.
Draco runs away screaming and leaves us alone.
The man or whatever it is tries to attack us but some horseman saves us.
I already like him.
He tells us that thing was Voldemort.
Aka the man who killed my parents and the father of Mattheo.
Dumbledore told me that cause I asked about Voldemort.
We aren't supposed to say that tho they want us to say the dark lord.
But I don't see him as a lord I see him as a murderer.
After a while Hagrid comes back with the rest and we get out of the damn forest.
When we came back ran to my dorm like I was crazy I needed to tell Pansy this.
"Pansy Pansy!!" I say.
She was asleep whoops...
"What y/n I was asleep" she says.
"Yeah sorry but we got detention in the forest and I got attacked by Vol euhm the Dark lord" I say.
"Wow what the hell that's crazy" she says.
"I know and sorry for waking you up to back to sleep" I say.
She nods and continues sleeping.
I change my clothes and get under the blankets falling asleep after a while aswel.

~next day~

It's almost end of the school year already time goes damn fast here.
Except the classes those are boring as hell.
Well most of them not all of them.
I actually kinda like potions cause I'm good at it and because Snape likes me.
Even tho I'm a Potter he still helps me with everything.
Harry, Ron and Hermione want to go stop Snape from stealing the stone.
I already tried to tell them thousand times Snape isn't the one who is trying to steal it but they don't believe me.
Well they will see soon enough.
Tomorrow they want to go stop him cause we went to Hagrid.
We talked about how he got the dragon egg and we found out he told the man that gave him that knows how to calm the dog down.
Oh the dogs name is fluffy by the way kinda crazy for a three headed dog but fine.
So we know we have to play music to calm the dog down so that we can get past it.
And 'Snape' knows that aswel ugh it's fucking Voldemort who gave him that egg I'm sure!