Chapter 9

"Harry y/n come here!" Aunt Petunia says.
Ugh what did we do this time.
Me and Harry walk downstairs.
Yes you hear I well downstairs Dudley got a new room so me and Harry are sharing his old room.
Kinda okay.
"There you are okay what are you two going to do today?" Uncle Vernon asks.
"We will be in our room pretending that we don't exist" Harry answers him.
"Good now go back to your room both of you" he says.
Uncle Vernon and aunt Petunia were stressed today someone from his work is coming over.
Well I thought it was from his work I'm not entirely sure.
I was more worried about our friends not writing us the whole break.
They promised to write and me and Harry both didn't got any letters.
We walk into our room and we see a elf?
"What the hell are you?" I ask the thing that's jumping on our bed.
"Miss and mister Potter it's on honour to meet you two.
My name is Dobby, Dobby the house elf"
The little creature said to us.
"Oh euhm okay why don't you sit down first?" Harry asks him.
"Sit down?!" Dobby says and he starts crying.
"Oh euhm were sorry we didn't want to make you feel offended" I say.
"What no no I'm not it's just the family I work for never asked me to sit down ever" Dobby says.
"You must work for an awful family then" I say.
"Yes miss" Dobby says but he immediately starts to hit himself with a lamp.
I just grab the lamp out of his hand cause what the fuck.
"I have to punish myself miss I can't offend my family that's rude" he says.
"It's rude how they treat you and now be silent cause we don't want our uncle to get mad" I say a bit mad.
But ofcourse that bitch didn't was silent so our uncle came to our room.
But we were damn lucky cause we hid Dobby in the closet and he left after a few minutes again.
"You two can't go back to Hogwarts terrible things are going to happen" Dobby says.
"Dobby you don't understand Hogwarts is our home!" I say.
"Yes all our friends are there we don't belong here we belong in your world" Harry says.
"You two want to go back to your friends they don't even write to Harry and Y/n" Dobby says.
"Yes but wait a second how do you know our friends didn't write us?" I ask.
"I'm sorry I thought that if Harry and y/n thought their friends forgot them they didn't want to go back to school" he says revealing all the letters.
"Your dead" I say and try to get the letters back.
Dobby runs downstairs and we run with him.
Well that didn't end well......
The cake aunt Petunia made fell down on the head of our guests.
And now me and Harry have bars for our windows so we can't go back to Hogwarts.

~at night~

I wake up from a sound outside so I walk tot he window.
"Fred, George Ron?" I say while opening the window.
"Hey y/n grab your stuff and wake Harry up we will get you two out of here!" Ron says.
I wake Harry up and we grab our stuff while the Weasleys get rid of the bars in front of our window.
We quickly put our stuff in the car and I get in already.
"Guys help" Harry screams.
Me and Ron pull his arm and Fred and George fly the car away.
Damn Harry almost got hold back by uncle Vernon but now he is laying down in the bushes.
"Hey Harry y/n happy birthday" Ron says.
"Thank Ron" I say.
After a while we land in front of a house well sort of house.
We walk inside and Ron looks at us.
"It's not much but it's home" Ron says.
"I think it's amazing" I say.
"Where have you been!" A women says.
I know that it's Ron's mom and she is clearly mad.
"There were bars on their window mom we had to save them" Ron says.
"If you steal the car again you must look out I don't put bars on your window Ronald Wealsey" she says.
And then she turns to us and she smiles.
"Hey dears sit down we were just about to have breakfast" she says.
I sit down and we eat breakfast with all the Wealsey while reading our letters.
Dumbledore knew we were here so we got our letter aswel.
"A new DADA teacher?" I ask Ron.
"Yup someone called Gilderoy Lockhart" he answers me.
We had a little chaotic meeting with Ginny, Ron told me she is in love with Harry so that's kinda cute.
And after that we wanted to go to Diagon alley with floo powder.
But Harry wasn't talking clear so he got lost.
Lucky for him Hagrid found him and now we are looking at Gilderoy Lockhart.
"My mom has crush on him" Ron says to me.
I laugh but I instantly regretted it cause that Lockhart guy wanted me and Harry at the front page.
Well the only thing I wanted was run away.
And Draco was jealous of us I guess cause when we were about to leave he came to us.
"You liked that didn't you Potters famous potters can't even go into a book store without getting the front page" Draco says.
"Leave them alone" Ginny says.
I already like her.
"Oh look Harry got yourself a girlfriend" Draco says laughing.
"Draco play nicely" a man with long white hair said.
That dude just talked some bullshit and I didn't listen to it cause I was thinking about the fact that he looked liked a girl.
It was kinda funny.
And if that wasn't everything me, Harry and Ron missed the train.
So now I'm in the flying car while Ron is driving almost throwing up nice.
I hate that care like hell.
We arrive at hogwarts and got a warm welcome from the womping willow note the sarcasm and we almost got expelled.
But we were lucky that professor Mcgonnagal wasn't that mad.