Chapter 3

We are at hogwarts!!
I still can't believe it and it's huge!
We get to the castle in little boats and walk up the stairs to a door.
"Hello students my name is professor McGonnagal, you all will get sorted into your houses" she says.
I just didn't listen anymore I wasn't really paying attention I was just looking at everything.
After a while she leaves and everyone keeps standing here so I guess we have to wait.
"It's true then what they said on the train the Potters have come to hogwarts?" Some random boy said.
I didn't payed attention and just rolled my eyes at him.
"I'm Malfoy Draco Malfoy" the boy said and Ron started chuckling.
"You think my names funny do you? No need to ask yours red hair and a hand me down robe you must be a Wealsey
See some wizarding families are better then others potters you don't want to be friends with the wrong sort I can help with that." He says looking at us and sticking out his hand.
"I think we both can pick out the wrong sort for ourselves thanks" I say pushing his hand down.
Harry just looks at me and then professor McGonnagal comes back.
We have to follow here to something called the great hall.
And yes now the sorting ceremony started I saw an old hat, the sorting hat and a chair while McGonnagal was standing there calling the names one by one.
"Hermione granger" she called.
We met that girl in the train she seemed like a nerd but seemed kinda nice aswel.
"Gryffindor" the sorting hat said and Hermione walked over to the Gryffindor table.
"Draco Malfoy" McGonnagal said.
"SLYTHERIN" the sorting hat screamed before even touching his head.
After a while she calls my brothers name
"Harry potter" she says
The sorting hat mumbles some things in his ear that I can't hear.
But then it says.
"Gryffindor" the sorting hat says.
"Mattheo riddle" McGonnagal says.
I didn't saw the boy before but he was kinda cute actually.
He had brown hair and as far is I could look brown eyes.
Well I thought he had brown eyes.
"Slytherin" the hat screamed.
Slytherin is bad luck well that's what Ron told me and Harry in the train.
Wait what if I get in Slytherin no I won't I'm sure Harry got Gryffindor so I will aswel.
I'm sure about it.
"Y/n potter" McGonnagal says.
Shit shit shit shit that's me fuck i'm nervous.
I walk over to the chair and sit down shaking a bit.
Fuck why am I so nervous.
"A brave one but true aswel and sweet, but most of all ambitious and cunning better be SLYTHERIN" the sorting hat says.
What?!
No no no this can't be happening me a Potter in Slytherin?!
Shit I'm screwed everyone is gonna hate me like hell!
I walk over to the Slytherin table and a girl with short brown hair points next to her for me to sit down.
I sit down next to the girl and smile.
"Hey my name is Pansy Parkinson" she says.
She sounded sweet.
"Hi I'm y/n Potter" I say.
"Nice to meet you and cool that your in Slytherin no one expected that" she says.
Me either....
"Nice to meet you aswel yeah well I was surprised aswel since my brother got Gryffindor" I answer.
Professor Dumbledore does his speech and the food appears.
It was a lot!

~after the feast~

The head boys and girls had to take their houses to their common rooms.
Our common room was in the basements.
I walked with the crowed and the password legit was 'pure blood' that's kinda pathetic.
I was snapped out of my thought by seeing the common room it was beautiful.
And lucky for me when I came in my dorm I saw my dorm mate was Pansy!
So that's great.
"Yess we are dorm mates!!!" Pansy says.
I smile at her.
"Awesome right we're gonna have so much fun!" I say.

~next day~

Today we had our first classes I was damn scared.
Cause I already was to late for my first class potions....
With professor Snape everyone already warned me for him it sucked.
I walked in and professor Snape gave me a dirty look.
"Care to explain why you are late on your first day?" He asks me.
"Euh yeah sorry professor euhm I got lost and I really didn't knew where to go" I answer.
"Detention today now sit down" he says.
Awesome I just got myself detention the first day.
I sit down next to Hermione since we have potions with the Gryffindors.
"Hey" I say.
"Oh hi y/n your brother told me about you" she said.
"That's cool" I said smiling.
The rest of class I was just paying attention I didn't wanted to get a whole week detention.
Well the good news was that Harry isn't mad at me for getting in Slytherin....

~after classes~

Today was pretty boring and the classes were even more boring but it was okay.
And now it was time for my first detention on my first day.
Not really a good combination I guess.
I walk in the classroom seeing the Riddle boy.
"Look who finally decided to show up" He says.
I just nod not wanting to talk to him and I sit down next to the boy.
"Hellooo??" he says.
"Euhm hi?" I say back.
"So a Potter in Slytherin huh" he says.
"Yes what do you care" I snap back.
"Not really friendly" he says.
"Can you just shut up I want to be away here as soon as possible" I say.
He just rolls his eyes and we don't pay attention to eachother anymore.
After detention I get to my dorm to do homework with Pansy and after that we both fall asleep.