I'm Back

Hello, SFC readers! 

It's been a long time, four years to be exact. 

A huge thanks to all of you who've read SFC, added it to your library, and supported my work! It means the world to me. 

I'd like to announce I will be writing a submission for the Wattys this year! I'm pushing myself to write a 50,000-word young adult novel in the span of two months (to be complete on August 18). 

I would love and appreciate any and all support you can give my new work... The Annual Frenzy. This work holds a special place in my heart and I truly hope you all enjoy it as much as I've been enjoying writing it. 

Without further ado, I present to you the summary: 

The Annual Frenzy

A feeding frenzy starts with prey. The prey attracts the sharks, which usually leads to a chaotic battle between the predators. Sometimes, amidst the madness, the sharks bite anything that moves... including one another.

This is Shark Camp.

Every summer, The Annual Frenzy, a competition pitting all six of Shark Camps' beach houses against one another, takes place on the beaches of Southern California. The Frenzy's key players: Fiery, witty Daley Penter and arrogant, golden boy Cort West.

When the two become Shark Camp's newest counselors, their nine-year rivalry goes into full force as they lead their houses in inflicting the most damage they can upon the other before Summer's end.

This year, Daley goes to Shark Camp with a simple mission, to finally win The Annual Frenzy and put Cort to shame once and for all. 

<><><>

Thank you again, my loves! 

XOXO

I'm back - A