Update

I know it's been long but... I wanted to announce that unfortunately I will NOT be making an epilogue for SFC. 

I was planning on doing one but then was thinking about it and decided that I'm very happy with the way I ended it off in chapter 30 :) 

Perhaps sometime in the future I'll do a spin-off with Evan or Anna but I'm still thinking about it :) 

HOWEVER, please don't get discouraged because I am STILL going to write the bonus chapter I promised! 

I've gotten some requests for POVs including: Becca, Anna, Colton, and Max. 

So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for which character you'd like the POV to be in the comments! 

I also needed scene suggestions or I'll just choose one myself :) 

So comment away!

~*~*~*~

Also, I have started my new story "The Paparazzi Puppet" and the trailer for it can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12bUWfuGe6w (there's an additional one in my bio). 

I really do think all my readers of SFC would LOVE it because my writing (at least I feel) has drastically improved and overall I love the story plot! 

So please, check it out if it sounds interesting and continue to support! 

~*~*~*~

Again, I'd love to thank each and every one of you reading for continuing to stick through me! My formal thank you is in the chapter prior to this one, but I thought I'd say it again:) 

As always- A