(1) ginnys appearance

*sorry for any spelling mistakes*
Warning: smut but no full on.
( i don't know whats it is called, maybe fluff)

Me and max were in ap eniglish. There was a new student that Mrs. Gitten announced, he said her name was vergina, but she kept correcting him saying it was ginny. I sat behind her, " hey, hes a ass, you won't get him to call you that." I said to the new girl ginny. She looked back at me. " trust me, my names Annabella but I go by anna and he doesn't seem to get that." I say to girl infant of me. " ok, yeah" she replys back kind of rudely.
>10 minutes later<
My phone vibrates in my pocket. I open it, but keep it under my desk so the teacher doesn't see it. Its Marcus.

I raise my hand," yes Annabella, you have a question?" He said look at me annoyed i inturupted his story. " can I go to the bathroom?" I replied nicely, with a fake smile. " yes hurry up though" he said continuing with the story. I got up and grabbed my backpack. "Why do you need your backpack in the bathroom?" Mr gutten said to me as I was about to exit the class. "Ever heard of that time of the month?" I replied back in a sparky tone. All he did was look at me embarrassed to be confronted in front of the class on that topic. " just go, and hurry back" he said as u walked out of the class into the handicap bathroom. Marcus was sitting there trying to disconnect the vape and smoke detectors. " here let me help i said putting my backpack down. " I can't reach it" he said looking at me. " bend down"i say back
"What?"he asks confused. "So I can get on you back or shoulders to reach it" I say "ok" he says. I get on his back but still can't reach it" why do these ceilings  have to be so high" I say frustrated. "here" he says trying to get me  on his shoulders, I finally get on his shoulders and disconnect them. As I am trying to get of marcus's shoulders I almost fall, thankfully he catches me, somehow the way he caught me were my legs are around his waist and are faces are inches apart. We stare into each other's eyes for a good 20 seconds before the door opens and padma comes in, " ok i was not expecteding that" she says sitting down on the bench that was in there. Al Marcus says is  "umm.."
Like he's stupid, "no, he was lifting me up so I could disconnect the alarms" . You say as Marcus puts you down. "Hmm" she's says nodding her head. "whatever" I say sitting beside her and grabbing my vape out of my bag. We were smoking blunts and vaping in the bathroom in silence with laughs or comments here and there, until padma suggest we play never have I ever. "Sure" Marcus replys inhalingthe blunt, "I'm in" I says taking a puff of my vape.
" never have I ever kissed a girl" padma says me and Marcus both put down a finger, "when did you kiss a girl"he asks me confused and high. " your sister, abby, and norah" I reply back. " oh, yeah" h says stealing a hit of my vape. "Wait your kissed my sister" he says like he just realized what I said " yeah her and norah once, but abby tons of times" I say back "ok"he says still confused. "So padma you've never kissed a girl?"I ask looking at her, "nope, I'm not opposed to it, but I just haven't" she's says back, definitely not as high as me and Marcus. "Ok, well here" i say as I pull her face into mine and kiss her passionately. She kissing back, we kiss for a good 30 seconds before Marcus clears his throat to reminds us he's still here. "What you've never seen girls kiss?" I ask him teasingly. "As much as I was enjoying that the bell rang" he replied back, "oh, ok" I says putting my stuff in my back pack as we all walked out. Marcus had his arm around my shoulder as we walk down the hall way to the berry tree where the rest of Maan and the guys where. We got to the berry tree. I sat down on the arm of the chair brodie was in. " hey, Annabella says to me, putting his hand near my waist. " its anna" I says back "I know " he says grabbing my waits and starts tickling me, I laugh, "ok, ok stop." I  say as he stops, at this point I was in his lap. Marcus did not seem happy i thought, no no he's probably just high. "Hey, anna" Max's says tapping my shoulder, snapping me out of my thoughts, "marcus" she continues looking at Marcus well rolling her eyes. " everyone this is ginny" she says introducing us to the girl. "Hey I'm anna" I say to her putting out my hand for her to shake, "hi I remember you, you sit behind me in English right? She asks shaking my hand, "yep".
>skip to after school<
I was at the bakers house doing homework in Marcus's room on his bed well he took a shower. Someone knooks on the door well opening it, "oh, hey anna." Ginny says embarrassed, "hey" I say looking up from my school work. I hung out with ginny today at lunch she seems nice. "Sorry, I thought this was the bathroom" she says turning around running into Marcus in the door way. "Hey" he says looking down at her. "Sorry" she says leaving and going back to Max's room. "What you've working on?" Marcus says closing to door. "Homework" I says back, " boring" he says look through his dresser for clothes. "Well I somewhat care about my grades"  I remark back in a snarky tone. "Was that directed at me?"says leaning on the end of the bed looking down at me. Me and Marcus are best friends, with benefits I guess. It started last year when we hooked up at his beach house in Maine, but surprisingly it hasn't become weird. "No" I say looking up at him changing my position so I am sitting at the end of the bed, as he stands between my legs. He leans down and kisses me passionately, he licks my lips as i open my mouth for him to put his tongue in, he put his hands on my waist pulling me into him. He is still wearing only a towel around his waist, so I feel him getting  hard as he pulls off my hoodie, I just have a black lace bralet on underneath. He starts kissing down my neck, as a little moan escapes my mouth. Just them the door opens "hey anna you want to come to blue farm with me and max" ginny says looking up from her phone, " oh nevermind" she says quickly leaving and shutting the door, "shit" I say putting on my hoodie and leaving out of his room to Max's.
Ginnys pov:
I walk back into Max's room quickly, "so is she?"she asks, "umm, she was busy having your bother kissing her neck well feeling her up" I say back, " oh, yeah, well let's go" she says to me grabbing her phone. Just then anna opens the door.
Annas pov:
" hey so ginny you saw that wrong ok? I  says to the girl looking at me. " ok?" Shes says confused and more like a question. "Om, well we aren't dating and max only know what's going on you can't tell anyone, ok? I say back, "ok, I won't" she says back, "well I want to come with you let me just my backpack" I say about to go grab it. "And maybe you shirt" Max's says with a smirk. "Yep, will do" I say back.

Please vote, and thanks for reading.
Word count: 1346