(4)The lunch arrangement

The week was almost over and it was finally Friday. I walked to my first class getting a ride to school from press. We have been spending a lot of time together this week, he comes over sometimes or when my mom has her new boyfriend over and they fight he will come pick me up and sneak me in his house so I can sleep there instead. The day seemed to be going by so slow but finally after Mrs. Gittens class it was lunch. I sat down at the table with Marcus and padma, "hey, guys" I said to them, no response. "Hey guys" I said again, no response again. "Did i do something" I say wondering why there ignoring me, "what's up is you blow us off to hangout with press", padma said back aggressively, "what do mean, I didn't blow you off?" I say confused. "Yes, we have all been waiting months for heaven an hell to come to town and you go hangout with press instead "padma says hurt (heaven and he'll is just some random band I made up)
"Shit, I'm sorry, I forgot that was thus week okay there has been alot of family stuff right now, that press had been helping me through" i say. "Why didn't you tell us" padma asks, "Because last time I tryed to tell you guys what's going on at home you didn't listen" I say back, looking around me realizing we where yelling and people were staring.

Press pov
I walk in the cafeteria and I was quiet and everyone was looking at y/n, padma, and Marcus. I ask up to the table and ask max whats going on, "padma and y/n are fighting" she's says. I can see y/n breathing heavily and I walk to her and everyone has now gone back to there own conversations, and aren't looking at this table. "Y/n are you okay?" I ask her. She just turns around and grabs my arm and we walk back to my lunch table with max , abby and just the group.

Y/ns pov
Me and press walk over to the table the group is sat at. "How many people were looking at us" I ask, "not that many" baby says, "a lot" max also says, I sigh. Press sits down and I sit on his lap. The whole group looks at us, "what?" I ask, " you sitting on my lap" press whispers to me. Me and press have been getting closer since we kissed at brodies, but we haven't told anyone. "Why are you sitting on his lap" hunter asks, "are you guys dating" max says, "what's going on between you two" Nora asks. "Yes" press says back to them, " yes what" max asks. " yes, we are dating" he says casually. I look at him surprised, "what?" I whisper to him, "what?" He asks confused. " we will see you guys at the berry tree" I say getting up and pulling press with me into the hall. "What was that about?" he asks. " why did you say we are dating" I ask, "well I thought we were, aren't we?" He says back. " idk, we haven't talked  about it" I says sitting down under the berry tree, "well do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asks, "yes" I responded,  "okay then you my girlfriend" he says.

Comment what you want to see in future chapters :)
word count: 578