(8) Pool Party

(Warning-ish: making out)

We got to brodies, and we were all swimming the pool, drinking, and smoking. It was fun. I got up from my chair and went to the bathroom, and when I came back outside, everyone was gone. I was messaging Max's when Marcus came up from behind me and sacred me so bad. "You're an asshole."I know, but you still love me," he said, walking to get another beer. "Hey, pass me one," I say. He passes me one while asking, "Wear is everyone?". I don't know, I came back, and they were gone, " I respond. "Well, I want to talk to.." he says as I inturupt. "Oh, max messaged back. She says they went to go get food for everyone. " "Okay, that's good cause I'm Hungary" he says, walking inside and sitting on the couch. " So what did you want to talk about?" I ask, sitting on the floor infront of the couch. "Oh,... it's nothing" he says back kind if awkward. "No come on tell me" I say poking him, he chuckles. "Okay well, you know how we used to know before press?" He says "hmm" I say shaking my head. "Well... I miss that and was wondering if maybe, absolutely don't have to, but maybe start that again?" He rambles on. "Okay" I say sitting on the couch beside him. "Okay,.. Just okay" He said confused, "yeah I liked it" I respond. "Okay, cool" he says looking me in the eyes. I lean in and kiss him, he puts his hand on my waist and I put my leg over his so I'm straddling his lap and we make out.

(10 mintues later)
We had been making out for maybe 10 ish minutes and it started getting heated when, we hear someone walk in and say "the party's here". I look up and make eye contact with press. "Oh, it's you he says" disappointed. "Ugh " I groan and get off marcus. He sees marcus and asks, "oh, are you guys like a thing". "Ummm..."Marcus says. As soon as I was going to talk Samantha walks In and says "hey babe, were is everyone?". Are they a thing? What the hell!. "They all went to get food" I respond". Aas soon as she sees me she gets all cuddly with press. They both go and sit on the otherside of the couch.

(5 minutes later)
A few minutes later they all get back with food. "Finally, took you long enough" say getting up fro. The couch to get food. " oh, hey press " brodie say while they do that weird guy handshake thing. We all eat and go either go in the pool, hottub, play beer ping, or just sit around drinking for the rest of the night, till we all go to sleep on the couch, floor, or one of the bedroom. Me and Marcus took one of the bedrooms, we cuddled all night it was nice.

(Sorry I haven't posted in a while, been busy)
Word count: 506