12 (Is Three people weird?)

We all went to the room and sat awkwardly looking at our phones. "So..." marcus pauses then continues "you guys kissed" me and abby look at each other. "Yeah" I say to him. "Soooo...." he drags out to O. "Marcus, just say what your thinking" I say to him. "Are you guys going to like get together, now?, are we still together? Like what's happening?"  He questions. "Ummmmmm......." me and abby both say. "Idk" I say. "I really dont want to come between you too, I also don't want to lose my friendship with you, either of you" she responds. "Can I  say something that might shock you guys?" Marcus asks, "Of course" I reply. "I actually have like abby for a bit" he says, me and abby have shocked faces, "What?!?" Me and her says at the same time, "please, don't be mad at me" he says, "what would I be mad at you"i says to him. "Idk, maybe  cause u like another girl, well I like you" he says. "Well I like abby to so, I can't really be mad" I reply. "I've thought you were cute, but I thought you were head over heels for y/n"abby says to marcus. Marcus chuckles. "So what's happening?" Abby asks,"Idk,        y/n?" Marcus saysto me. I look at abby and learn over and kiss her, we kiss for a little bit before we let go. "Is three people weird?" I say.

Word count: (for now) 268

I am going to add more to this chapter but I'm in the car and I'm getting car sick :(