(11) The Twist

It's the next day and we all are at this bowling/arcade place. Its really cool me and abby are play that dancing game well Marcus watches. The rest of the group is bowling. Me and abby tied, we then got milkshakes, abby got strawberry, marcus areo, and I got reese's. They were amazing!
After awhile the rest of the group was done bowling and wanted to go home but me, marcus, and abby didn't want to yet. Us three have spent a lot of time together today, it's been nice. We went shopping, and now we are getting food from this little diner downtown, called Patty's. We got are food to go, and went down to the beach. The sun is setting and not a lot of people are down here, it's so beautiful. I take a picture of the sunset, i do everytime I can. Its my thing. We are all laying on this blanket, when marcus, and abby fall asleep on either side of me. I get up and walk down to the water. I stand with my feet in to water. I must of zoned out cause then marcus comes up behind me, and wraps his hands around my waist. "Hi, baby" he says, leaning his head on my shoulder. "Hey, I've been thinking" I says putting my hands on his. "What's up" he says. "I think we should be official." I say turning around and looking at him. "Really" he says in a higher voice, excitedly. I respond by kissing him. Abby then says, "hey it's getting late we should go" spooking us both. "Yeah your right" I say going to grab our stuff and going to the car.

We get home and everyone is watching spider-man: across the spider-verse. "Hey want to join us?"max asks. "Sure, I'll go make popcorn" I respond. I walk into the kitchen, abby comes with me to help. "Hey, so can I talk to you about something?" She says nervously. "Yeha what's up?" I say putting th popcorn in the microwave. "So down at the beach, did you and marcus make it official? Like you guys are partners?"she says sitting on the counter. I sit beside her "Yeah, why? Is something up?" I ask looking at her. Looking down at her hands she says "No, its nothing" but I've known her for long enough, to know something's up. "Abby, talk to me what's bothering you" I says as the microwave beeps. I go get the popcorn out and then put the butter into melt. "No, really it nothing" she says getting off the counter about to walk out. I grab her arm and say, "abby, dont tell maxot norah this but your my bestfriend, and you can talk to me about whatever is on your..."I get cut off by her saying that she likes me. "Oh, okay. I'm going to be honest not what I was expecting" I say as abby turns to look at me, "God dammit! I knew I shouldn't have said anything" she say upset. "No, abby. Its okay" I say looking her in the eyes, she then leans in and kisses me. I kiss back, but then marcus walks in, "WOW! What did I just walk in on" he says in shock and confusion. "I'm so sorry, I didn't want to come between you two" abby says. He then replies with "No, it's fine it wa skins of hot actually" I hit his chest. *beep beep*, I pull out the butter and put it on the popcorn along with salt, pepper, and yeast. "Sooo......" marcus says with a devilish grin on his face. "So what?"me and abby says at the same time. Marcus then says "So, are we going to have a threesome or not?", very unexpectedly. "MARCUS!" I yell. "What did he do this time?"max asks annoyed by her brother, walking into the kitchen and grabbing the popcorn. "Nothing, just marcus being marcus" abby replies, all 3 of us are about th walk upstairs, then Max's asks, "aren't you guys going to watch the movie with us?", "um, I'm good" Marcus and abby reply at the same time, "what about you, y/n?" Max's asks, "no, I'm pretty tired" I reply.

No, they did not have a threesome.........yet. JK. But what di we think of the twist in this chapter? Please, give me your thoughts!

Word count: 742