(7) Post Brithday

Me and Marcus have been hanging out a lot lately. I have been kind of sad about me and press breaking up lately, and he's helped me a lot. It's my birthday this weekend and Max convinced him to have a few friends at his house since his parents are out of town. It's my last class on Friday, and i'm in ap English. Mrs. gitten is talking about the fall of Rome and some new books we are going to be reading next month. Mr. gitten has suggested I drop down to normal English because i don't pay attention in class  but the thing isi awalys do the assignments and hand them in on time almost every time.

<timeskip>

It was after school and I was walking home with Marcus and max, and I was thinking about what max meant during lunch when she said "I have something planned for tonight, it going to be awesom". When all of the sudden I was snapped.out of my thoughts by max saying, " so y/n, you go get ready and meet us at ours around.. what time is it now? "3:45" Marcus replys. "Okay, around 6:00"she finishes, " what should I wear?" I ask as we approach my house. "You know what I will go take a shower and then bring over some clothes and we can get ready together, okay?" She says. "Okay" I say walking up to the front door. "Don't forget to shower" she yells at me and continues to walk to her house.

<Marcus pov:>
W3 walk in the door and max says " so, I did something", shit I think what has she done now. "What did you do?" I ask worried, "nothing bad, but I got brodie to let us have the get together at his house cause he has a pool" she replys. "Okay, whatever. Thank God, I thought she did something  like invite over a whole bunch of people over.

<timeskip>

Max came over about 10 minutes ago, and she was going through my closet. "Hey, where that black shiny bathing suit you bought for Halloween last year?" She asks, "why, you don't have a pool?" I reply back with a question. "Because brodie said we do it at his house cause he has a pool", she answers "oh, okay in the purple bage on the top shelf, there's a stool right there" I say.
She picks out my outfit and we both get dressed, marcus comes over and we all wait for the Uber.

(This is sort of a filler chapter for before y/ns party. I know In the show they awalys hangout in brodies basement but let's just pretend he has a pool.) Thanks for reading :)

Word count: 460