(6) sophomore sleepover

(This story doesn't follow the same timeliness as the show, just so you know)

Fast forward a month:

It was sophomore sleepover tonight, and Max was being really nice to her mom Ellen so she could get ungrounded and go. It worked. We all rode there, Max, abby, norah, and ginny were all wearing blue shirts with their initials on them to spell out mang. Max got me a shirt with an Exclamation mark on it so I wouldn't feel left out. Ginny just gets here and she has changed man to mang, but they never included me ive known them for forever. It's not like I want to join, but God they could of asked me, or even Samantha we've known her forever too. Anyways, we walked in and ginny said "this is like carnival on crack". Really carnival on Crack, before my parents got divorced they to me to carnival, and it was way cooler then this. We meet up with the boys, and I walked over to press. "Hey, babe" he said wrapping his arm around my waist, "so, I was thinking..." I got cut off by max, "so should I try with Riley, I still not a hundred percent sure she likes girls". " I sigh, "I think you should go for it, and whatever happens your still extremely hot" I reply. " your right she says with a smile and walks off towards Riley. Press had gone to the bathroom, so I walked over to abby she had been a little off ever since me and press started dating. "Hey, abby how are you?" I ask, "good" she replys without any emotion. " Are you good, you seem stand of ish ever since me and press started.....", "yes, okay sorry I liked him before you guys started dating" she's says before I can finish. "I'm sorry, I didn't know and I wouldn't have started if I knew" I say In a sympathetic tone, "no, it's okay"she says back. "you sure?", "positive" she says shaking her head yes a little. "Okay, well I think I'm goingt to find marcus, bye" I say, "bye". 
I and been walking around for awhile searching, when I was walking down red, and saw press kissing Samantha. He looks up and sees me, " y/n, wait" he says walking towards me as I'm walking away. "Y/n wait!" He yells this time, I stop, "what" I say in a hurt voice
He comes up behind me, "babe, turn around and look at me please.", I turn around mad not sad anymore. "Babe? No I'm kot you babe, we are over. You hear me press over" I say to him. " but y/n wait, can't we talk" he says as I'm walking away. I walk into the girls bathroom and start crying, "y/n?" I hear my name, marcus comes out from the showers. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asks, I get up, walk towards him and just hug him. He hugs back, as I just cry into his chest. "Let's sit down" he says, as we sit down in the shower area, I say "press was kissing Samantha and we are over" I say wiping my eyes. " oh y/n, I'm so sorry that happened" he says pulling me into him, to hug him, "Thanks" I says. We just spend the rest of the night smoking weed, drinking, and talking. It was a really good night.

(Hope you like this chapter. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I will try to more)

Word count: 591