(2) sleepover gossip

*next day*

I didn't go to school today, idk why but I just didn't feel like it. Usually when I don't show up to school Marcus messages me to make sure I'm ok but he didn't today, max did though weird. My mom doesn't really care sometimes, other times shes on my ass about everything. Like last week she made me stay home all weekend, to bake cookies for a bake sale that wasn't even for my grade, but other days like today she will either be at the bar or drinking in her room, well crying over some stupid soap opera. Today she was at the bar or at the house of the person she hooked up with last night. I don't really care at this point, as long as get my lacrosse or music (guitar) scholarship, to get out of this town or at least do something for myself ill be fine. It was about 11:30 and I was getting tired since I didn't get to bed till 4:00 and woke up at 7:00, so I decided to take a nap.
>time skip<
I was woke up by someone jumping on my bed, I rolled over so I was on my stomach,"go away, whoever you are" I said annoyed. "Nope, not until you wake up and get dressed." She said, I lifted my head, it was max. "No max, I'm tired go away" I said to her. "Yes you are" she snapped back getting off my bed and pulling off my me. "Fine" I finally agreed. "But where are we going?" I continued, well sitting up on the bed. "Brodie's, the band is going to practice in his garage" she replied, walking over to my closet to pick an outfit out for my. She picked a showing outfit, "I'm am not where this" I stated.
"Whatever then you pick it" she saved sitting on my bed. I got up and searched my closet. " I thought that we where going to Brodie's at 8:00 to night?" I questioned. "Yeah, but it is 6:30 and you where going to come have dinner at mine." She replied, scrolling on insta. "Its already 6:30" I said running over to my phone, I almosy got it byt max snatched it before I could. "Hey, I need to check my messages" I said in a whiney tone. "Get dressed frist, dinners in 15 minutes" she said bossing me around. " fine whatever" I say going to my closet. I picked a nice outfit I think, I thought to my self.

The outfit ^I came out , "ok can I have my phone now" I said annoyed, "yes, here" she said handing me my phone

The outfit ^
I came out , "ok can I have my phone now" I said annoyed, "yes, here" she said handing me my phone.

Sorry for the short chapter juts wanted to update. I hope you enjoy the story and next chapter will be at Brodie's and dinner at Max's.
Future chapters will have Marcus and Anna drama.
Words:491